Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Would they purposely delay the 2025 manufacturing process until 2024 sales reach a certain threshold? It would make sense from a business standpoint especially if there isn’t a 2026 model coming down the pipeline.

Regional Cadillac rep told the sales manager I've been working with that all '25 V's were being held to December to reduce inventory of '24's... AutoTrader still shows 284 new '24 BW's for sale nationally.

Perhaps @1StunnaV has more direct information.

Regional Cadillac rep told the sales manager I've been working with that all '25 V's were being held to December to reduce inventory of '24's... AutoTrader still shows 284 new '24 BW's for sale nationally.

Perhaps @1StunnaV has more direct information.
That's exactly what I said a week ago. Lots of leftover inventory that is not moving. Expect to see big discounts on 2024 models.

That's exactly what I said a week ago. Lots of leftover inventory that is not moving. Expect to see big discounts on 2024 models.
Yes. Nothing to do with the LT4.

I have an opportunity at $7500 off a loaded 2024 6MT (CF1/2/seats). I have pushed and pushed for more but they won't budge. Still, not bad. I am hung up on knowing how much more quick the depreciation is on such highly optioned units. But for keeping it long term, I would rather have those things. They are unique to Blackwing and make the car way cooler.

But I believe some of these will be discounted 10k+ in another month or 2.

I wonder of there is some infotainment software update needed
I rented a new XT4 to try out the new infotainment … definitely had some bugs but nothing to crazy. Thought it was funny that it wouldn’t let me use GoogleMaps on the center but could on the gauge cluster.

Hope mine gets here before December as I’d hate to have to trailer it home from out of state.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom