Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

My ct5 V (non BW unfortunately) is saying

“Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced.

It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.”

Sales guy has no other details. It was “moving towards the production process” per Cadillacs’ website as recently as late last week. Agent on the live chat says the event code is 3800.
Next step you will get a VIN number from your dealer! Exciting times 🤘

My ct5 V (non BW unfortunately) is saying

“Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced.

It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.”

Sales guy has no other details. It was “moving towards the production process” per Cadillacs’ website as recently as late last week. Agent on the live chat says the event code is 3800.
Glad you are seeing some progress
The non BW CT5-V our dealer ordered was given a "produced/3800 code back in July. The Web site/chat no longer provides updates, even with a VIN.
Dealer does not expect any to show up until Dec !... We also placed a custom order through the dealer. That is still at 1100, order placed.
Seems they are making the cars pretty quickly, but holding up shipping... We all seem to be in the same situation.... Waiting!!!

Yes - I did get an allocation and still trying to get Cadillac to push the order through.

The issue is that the system was rejecting having both MHX (10 speed auto) and AQJ (CF Seats) equipped simultaneously.

View attachment 27337

The order is currently with Cadillac corporate waiting for them to fix it manually and push it through. The Cadillac district manager noted that he sees other orders with both of these RPO codes included and doesn't know why it's impacting my order/dealer in particular.
This is accurate and the build requirements it all has to do with the steering wheel, there isnt a performance steering wheel for super cruise

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom