Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

How do you check an order status? I don’t see that mentioned in this thread.
Go to the Cadillac.com website and there's a little icon in the bottom right corner for chat option. It brings up an automated chat service and you just start a conversation with it and then tell it to check status of your particular order number.

Now I am trying to figure out what the last V8 BW will be, 25 or 26? I’d like to order exactly what we want on the last year before they go all electric and hold onto it.
Don't worry about trying to figure that out. If/when it finally reaches the end of production, GM will most definitely make some sort of final edition sticker package and make sure you pay more for some badges.

At this rate with GM walking back electrification plans, I would not be the least bit surprised if another generation or major revision is coming before it all ends. I know everyone is thinking the current Blackwings are the end based on what GM said back in 2021, but GM already announced they are not making Cadillac all electric by 2030, Lyriq sales are lagging, and everyone knows what GM plans and what GM actually ends up doing have almost an inverse relationship.

My guess is we will see the current 5 Blackwing into 2028 to 2029, maybe even well into the 2030s with a revision or another gen at this rate.

Last edited:
Go to the Cadillac.com website and there's a little icon in the bottom right corner for chat option. It brings up an automated chat service and you just start a conversation with it and then tell it to check status of your particular order number.
Thanks.

My understanding of constraints is that they are not necessarily all or nothing. For example, all 2025 new colors are on constraint, but some colors more than others. I was able to get a Typhoon allocation, but not a Drift…yet. Some allocations will allow Drift. Same with the V8V package.

So, Drift, Typhoon, and Deep Space colors, as well as the V8V precision package are all currently constrained… but still available in very small volumes.

Constrained means both “limited availability” and “no availability.”
Yes, it's a percentage of total available allocations.

My 2025 BW says it's been produced. Waiting on word from my dealer to see when it will ship.

Attachments

• Blackwing.jpg
    Blackwing.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 42
Don't worry about trying to figure that out. If/when it finally reaches the end of production, GM will most definitely make some sort of final edition sticker package and make sure you pay more for some badges.

At this rate with GM walking back electrification plans, I would not be the least bit surprised if another generation or major revision is coming before it all ends. I know everyone is thinking the current Blackwings are the end based on what GM said back in 2021, but GM already announced they are not making Cadillac all electric by 2030, Lyriq sales are lagging, and everyone knows what GM plans and what GM actually ends up doing have almost an inverse relationship.

My guess is we will see the current 5 Blackwing into 2028 to 2029, maybe even well into the 2030s with a revision or another gen at this rate.

This is 100 percent not congruent with the state of the automotive world.. purely wishful thinking.. hybridization and electrification is happening.

This is 100 percent not congruent with the state of the automotive world.. purely wishful thinking.. hybridization and electrification is happening.
I agree with you. I feel that, at the very least, manuals will be going away. If the 5BW was auto-only I wouldn’t be interested in it at all. I wonder what GM is cooking to electrify or hybridize the V8 powerplants. PHEV? 😬

What in the world !! My dealer is telling me that they can’t build any yet or maybe no allocation. Can someone pleaaaaase direct me to a California dealer and salesperson who I can order from !!!’n

What in the world !! My dealer is telling me that they can’t build any yet or maybe no allocation. Can someone pleaaaaase direct me to a California dealer and salesperson who I can order from !!!’n
If it makes you feel any better, I'm also in california still waiting for an allocation.
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back