Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Did the dealer notify you? What's the best way to get the status update?
My dealer did text me with the status update. You can also go to Cadillac.com and then start a chat at the bottom right. Type “build status” to the bot and they will provide you with status codes until it gets to 3800 then it just says “congrats it has been produced, reach out to your dealer for updates now on”

I mention that because it's increasingly more difficult (for me anyway) to sell expensive cars private party. People, for some reason, are more willing to pay full retail if its from a dealer than from a real person.

That said, I've noticed many private party sales are asking WAY too much money. I've seen many vehicles I might be interested in, especially suv's, but the prices are ridiculously high. I guess it's a matter of throw it against the wall and see what sticks....or how bad do you want it.

That said, I've noticed many private party sales are asking WAY too much money. I've seen many vehicles I might be interested in, especially suv's, but the prices are ridiculously high. I guess it's a matter of throw it against the wall and see what sticks....or how bad do you want it.
Very true. I estimated the worth of my 5BW and saw much less speced cars at +$10K over my estimate. One culprit is ppl thinking they can recoup their mod costs (especially PPF and ceramic). From my 40+ years of car ownership I’ve never seen that to be the case.

So that means it is built?? Seems early
I agree with you, I was surprised. Confirmed 3800 status with Cadillac chat and my dealer directly. I’ll get a little more excited when it reaches invoice status. It was exciting getting a VIN number though. Feels almost official. 😂

Last edited:
I'm teetering back and forth on the fence right now, trying to decide if I submit an order for a 25. I sold my '22 and currently have a Lotus Evora GT which is fun, but it isn't quite the same for road-tripping or low end torque. 🤔

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything. I tried to submit an order at my dealer months ago but 2025s weren't available. I'm supposed to be going in tomorrow to finally spec out a 2025 and at least submit the build into the system.
Have you or anyone in Canada been able to submit a 5BW order into workbench? Has any Canadian got an allocation?

Ok, after some discussion in another thread and learning that the V8V Precision Package will have an MSRP of $18k (!!!!), I'm scratching that off my list. That should open up my opportunities of a faster allocation, since that option is currently constrained.

Critique my build, please, I am new to the Cadillac game:

Carbon Fiber 2
Sunroof
Carbon Ceramic Brakes (red calipers)
Drift Metallic
Black interior

I was thinking of doing the Perf Data Recorder when the Precision Package was in the build, just to complete the "track oriented" theme, but I am thinking of dropping that now.

Parking package: I need more clarity on what this includes. I am not a fan of the display rearview mirror (it bugs my eyes out), but I *think* it includes top-down surroundings rendering on the center display when parking, so you have a real-time image of what is around you. I love that feature in the current cars I have and miss it when driving cars that don't have it.

And carbon seat back delete: why not? Save almost $3k on something that I'll never see or appreciate as the driver?

Well, finally found a “largish” dealer willing to sell me the car at MSRP. I’m first in line, but no allocations yet. Only item on my order that is constrained is the Drift Metallic color. Not sure what my backup color should be…

Added the parking package, PDR, and torch red seatbelts, kept the carbon seat backs. That’ll do for now.

Strapped in for my ride in the goat rodeo. May it not be as brutal as some of your rides.

As of this morning we are in 4104 status! Bailment invoice. Things are moving along; now, will it be 4 weeks or 12?! We shall see.
1725979384307.png

As of this morning we are in 4104 status! Bailment invoice. Things are moving along; now, will it be 4 weeks or 12?! We shall see.
When was your Target Production Week?

My ct5 V (non BW unfortunately) is saying

“Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced.

It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.”

Sales guy has no other details. It was “moving towards the production process” per Cadillacs’ website as recently as late last week. Agent on the live chat says the event code is 3800.

Last edited:
I agree with you, I was surprised. Confirmed 3800 status with Cadillac chat and my dealer directly. I’ll get a little more excited when it reaches invoice status. It was exciting getting a VIN number though. Feels almost official. 😂
Did you get CF 1 and/or CF 2 options with your order?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom