Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Are the wheel color/styles the same as 2024? Thanks.
You can check yourself; download a copy of the order guide here. The last few pages of the pdf also summarize changes.

How many of you have been able to place a 2025 5 BW order? I’m still waiting for my dealer to get allocations. Are the wheel color/styles the same as 2024? Thanks.
I'm waiting for them to fix an issue in their ordering system but once fixed, I have my dealer's second allocation.

You may be better off calling bigger dealers - it sounds like the smaller ones do not get any allocations and need to barter with the bigger dealers to get them.

How many of you have been able to place a 2025 5 BW order? I’m still waiting for my dealer to get allocations. Are the wheel color/styles the same as 2024? Thanks.
I was the first on the list at my local dealership and I placed my order on 8/8. Good luck!

My preliminary order was placed on 8/15. I was told I’m either number 1 or very close to the top of the list at ELCO Cadillac in St. Louis. It’s a pretty large dealership. They seem to get a few blackwings in every month. Hopefully I get it late winter/early spring.

I went with CF1, manual, performance seats, typhoon metallic, moonroof and performance data recorder.

Last edited:
2025 CT5V BW order accepted 21 Aug. No production date as of yet. Awaiting updates still.

Congrats! I'm so confused as to how you're getting a production week while others (myself included) can't get even basic pricing from a dealer. Doesn't make sense.
I agree....my dealer told me September 2024 the ordering for the 2025 5BW will begin. What's going on?

Order banks opened 1 Aug. It was a message sent to all dealers. It talked about the Precision package as well.

Initial shipments of 25MY CT5-V an CT5-V BW are planned for late 2024 into early 2025. V8V will be available to order in the coming weeks according to the email that was pushed out to dealerships

I agree....my dealer told me September 2024 the ordering for the 2025 5BW will begin. What's going on?
They probably don't have any allocations yet or all of their current allocations are gone and they are waiting for more. They use this language so you don't go try calling other dealers.

Some of the newer people haven't experienced it, but this is what the goats normally think of optimism...

Tongue Goat GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back