Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Cadillac shows (470) 2024 Blackwings on their website. (106) of them have semi aniline seats, CF1, and CF2. If you forget CF1 and or CF2, there are (171) cars available with the premium leather seats. Out of these 171, 164 show "available now" (maybe some have pending sales, but many have been on dealer lots for months).

Availability of carbon and or top seats does not seem to be a problem.

Cadillac shows (470) 2024 Blackwings on their website. (106) of them have semi aniline seats, CF1, and CF2. If you forget CF1 and or CF2, there are (171) cars available with the premium leather seats. Out of these 171, 164 show "available now" (maybe some have pending sales, but many have been on dealer lots for months).

Availability of carbon and or top seats does not seem to be a problem.
Hopefully when my name gets to the top of the waiting list V8V, CF1, and CF2 will all be available!

4 or 5? Seems like that's consistently a constraint. Bummer so soon into the model year, though. I'm still waiting for an allocation.
Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

5BW.

As someone that helped a friend install the splitter after delivery, it was a real PITA.

As someone that helped a friend install the splitter after delivery, it was a real PITA.
I installed an OEM splitter on my 5BW. Nothing difficult about it, just very time consuming since there are a zillion fasteners and clips. Broke some clips and had to order these to finish.

For those have ordered 5BW with the Carbon Fiber backed seats - are those ONLY available with the stick and NOT the auto?

The system wouldn't let them submit the order for my car with the carbon seat backs unless the auto was removed.

For those have ordered 5BW with the Carbon Fiber backed seats - are those ONLY available with the stick and NOT the auto?

The system wouldn't let them submit the order for my car with the carbon seat backs unless the auto was removed.
My read of the order guide (Aug 16 version) doesn't show any transmission requirement for the AQJ seats.

I don't know why Cadillac hasn't come up with a non Carbon alternative. I just want a god dam spoiler. Make it out of plastic, I don't care, I just want a Black Spoiler to match the default Black splitter that comes on the car if you don't select CF1.

I don't know why this is so difficult and I don't want to spend 6k for a damn splitter and a spoiler.

I don't know why Cadillac hasn't come up with a non Carbon alternative. I just want a god dam spoiler. Make it out of plastic, I don't care, I just want a Black Spoiler to match the default Black splitter that comes on the car if you don't select CF1.

I don't know why this is so difficult and I don't want to spend 6k for a damn splitter and a spoiler.
$399 in gloss black

You can paint carbon fiber like any regular body panel. Buy the wing and have a shop finish it in gloss black.

Not sure what constraints exist for 2025 BW's but I chose not to order CF packages to avoid a hold up on my order. Does anyone have experience adding carbon fiber spoiler after delivery? Did you go with GM part or aftermarket?

Not sure what constraints exist for 2025 BW's but I chose not to order CF packages to avoid a hold up on my order. Does anyone have experience adding carbon fiber spoiler after delivery? Did you go with GM part or aftermarket?
I got the carbon spoiler very easily from one of those online GM parts warehouse. I haven't looked in a while, but the front splitter proved to be difficult to find when I was looking.

Ordered both through my local dealer. Around thanksgiving to the end of the year GM had something like 20% off accessories and that included the spoiler. I ordered through the dealer for two reasons, free shipping and in case the parts had defects, I could very easily return them without paying for shipping. I opened the boxes and inspected all the parts at the dealership before I paid for them. The splitter took me one year to receive after I ordered it. The wheel deflectors I ordered online.

Terrance Sig's carbon fiber bolt-on spoilers. $1500ish last time I checked. I have one on my 5BW. Only bitch was the outermost bolts--there's no easy way to get to them. I'm not going to admit that I drilled access holes into the underside of the trunk because.. who would do such a thing. https://www.**************.com/threads/blackwing-carbon-fiber-oem-reproduction-spoilers-available-for-order.1130243/

Oh.. well apparently you can't use the words "cadillac" and "forums" in a URL. Anyway, Google for Terrace Sig 5BW carbon fiber spoiler and that'll point you in the right direction.

Exhibitions of Speed. He's a supporting vendor with a link on the right side of this page. Very good quality product.

How many of you have been able to place a 2025 5 BW order? I’m still waiting for my dealer to get allocations. Are the wheel color/styles the same as 2024? Thanks.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom