Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Been following this thread for a while, figured I’d throw in my progress. My dealer submitted my order last Thursday, 08 Aug for a 25 V (non BW). It’s at 2000 status (accepted by GM) as of then. Figured another data point wouldn’t hurt.

I am confused though, the total I came up with is $600 more than what I was told, yet the build sheet has all my options. I used a combination of gmauthority and this EspressWay at a random Cadillac dealer (both those websites match as far as pricing), yet the dealer still told me $600 less. Waiting to see if the dealer can give me a build sheet or printout of something that has the MSRP and cost per option on their end to see where the discrepancy lies.
Good Luck on your order.
I am working with our dealer to get a non-BW CT5-V as well. Back in June the dealer let me know they placed a dealer request for a car with the options we were seeking. I did get an order number and was able to confirm, through Cadillac portal, that an order was placed (code 1100).
In July the dealer let us know "production started" for the CT5-V, then a week or so later called to say the car has been "produced" and they would call when there was a shipping date.
Since then the portal does not provide a status. Our dealer does not report status codes, just states they are waiting on shipping. The only price I have is an estimate I built, similar to what you have done. No firm anything from the dealer.
So, waiting impatiently and taking it on faith that a car will show up some day at our dealership.
The fact that the portal still does not support CT5-V ordering and that the Cadillac inventory shows zero 2025 CT5-V Delivered, makes me nervous.
So good luck and glad your dealer is working with you.

Good Luck on your order.
I am working with our dealer to get a non-BW CT5-V as well. Back in June the dealer let me know they placed a dealer request for a car with the options we were seeking. I did get an order number and was able to confirm, through Cadillac portal, that an order was placed (code 1100).
In July the dealer let us know "production started" for the CT5-V, then a week or so later called to say the car has been "produced" and they would call when there was a shipping date.
Since then the portal does not provide a status. Our dealer does not report status codes, just states they are waiting on shipping. The only price I have is an estimate I built, similar to what you have done. No firm anything from the dealer.
So, waiting impatiently and taking it on faith that a car will show up some day at our dealership.
The fact that the portal still does not support CT5-V ordering and that the Cadillac inventory shows zero 2025 CT5-V Delivered, makes me nervous.
So good luck and glad your dealer is working with you.
Weird, the dealer gave me a total over the phone. I asked yesterday for something that has MSRP and the options costs but he said “they were only able to see prices during the build”.

My RWD V, typhoon Metallic paint, with the technology package, PDR, sunroof, leather, ventilated seats, and satin graphite wheels came out to 66,710 according to the dealer. The same options on the expressway build tool I posted an earlier comes to 67,310 but im unsure where the $600 difference is.

I had a sales person try to do a CT5 BW build this week over the phone and he couldn't see the prices .

My CT5 BW was assigned a target production week (TPW) of September 2nd. Hope it holds!
1723662660577.png

Congrats! I'm so confused as to how you're getting a production week while others (myself included) can't get even basic pricing from a dealer. Doesn't make sense.
Production date could still slide...so trying to contain my excitement.

I've not seen pricing from dealer, either.....only pricing via 3rd-party websites others have posted here.

Frank Kent Cadillac in Arlington, TX has been great. They sell a ton of BW's and let me test drive a '24 and then sat down with me and go through the order process. The order wasn't entered until 8/8 so I don't know how it already progressed to Code 3000 with a target build week -- but hope everyone else sees it quickly, too!

Congrats! I'm so confused as to how you're getting a production week while others (myself included) can't get even basic pricing from a dealer. Doesn't make sense.
You won't know the official price until the invoice is issued to the dealer....after the car is produced.

Best bet is to use last year's pricing along with what sources on the internet have posted to ballpark it.

This is the way it happened when I ordered my 6th gen camaro in 2015.

Any Canadian orders for CT5 BW being accepted into the GM order system (Workbench)? Any Canadian allocations yet?
I haven't seen anything. I tried to submit an order at my dealer months ago but 2025s weren't available. I'm supposed to be going in tomorrow to finally spec out a 2025 and at least submit the build into the system.

You won't know the official price until the invoice is issued to the dealer....after the car is produced.

Best bet is to use last year's pricing along with what sources on the internet have posted to ballpark it.

This is the way it happened when I ordered my 6th gen camaro in 2015.
I'm less concerned with the final price but moreso just surprised that this process seems all over the place. There's seemingly no 2025 configurator, precision package is supposed to be what offered midway through the MY (if latest reporting of early 2025 is correct), and many dealers themselves seem to not be getting direct answers to basic questions from GM. Could just be that I'm new to all this and that's how this all goes down, but I guess I just expected better...shame on me? ha

I'm less concerned with the final price but moreso just surprised that this process seems all over the place. There's seemingly no 2025 configurator, precision package is supposed to be what offered midway through the MY (if latest reporting of early 2025 is correct), and many dealers themselves seem to not be getting direct answers to basic questions from GM. Could just be that I'm new to all this and that's how this all goes down, but I guess I just expected better...shame on me? ha
There’a good reason it’s called a goat rodeo. BTW, this is tame compared to the Ice Mountain situation in 2022. Saddle up goat cowboy.

Agree. The process and info sharing is all over the place.
I checked with our dealer yesterday and was told my non-BW CT5-V has not shipped yet, but was built. I pushed for details and was sent a dealer built order with a VIN and a status code of 3800. No pricing yet... So still waiting..

I haven't seen anything. I tried to submit an order at my dealer months ago but 2025s weren't available. I'm supposed to be going in tomorrow to finally spec out a 2025 and at least submit the build into the system.
Hope you have better luck than me. Let me know if you get a confirmation , 1100 at least.

BTW couldn't make a good enough trade on my ERay for your previous Z06.

Hope you have better luck than me. Let me know if you get a confirmation , 1100 at least.

BTW couldn't make a good enough trade on my ERay for your previous Z06.
I'm not sure what was offered but you might be better off ordering a Z06, I'm sure you can build one cheaper than what they are going for used so the hit to the E-ray is more manageable.

I'm probably going to be in the same spot for the Blackwing, I doubt anything will move for a while. My dealer only gets one a year and the allocation usually shows up Q1 of the new year so I'm not expecting any movement until at least January. Which I'm fine with, I'd like the new precision package which is anticipated to be available Q1 2025.

I heard there may be constraints on CF for the '25s right now. Has anyone else heard this?

The carbon fiber options are my biggest disappointment with the CT5-V Blackwing. If Cadillac/GM could have figured this out, I would already be driving one by now instead of waiting for years to place an order.

I was briefly encouraged when they raised the price on CF options by many thousands thinking, "OK, they're charging enough now that suppliers will finally be able to deliver parts and also make a profit." But that never happened.

At this point I'm just hoping the V8V precision package doesn't end up in the same twilight zone.

Well, many late production 2024 CT5-V Blackwings included CF1 and CF2. Maybe the design on the new front lip is different, but otherwise there have not been constraints on these parts in a long time. Same for the seats.

Lots of rumor mill stuff. One guy thinks the delay is because of the LT4. I think neither is an issue. The cars will come. It's only August.

The carbon fiber options are my biggest disappointment with the CT5-V Blackwing. If Cadillac/GM could have figured this out, I would already be driving one by now instead of waiting for years to place an order.

I was briefly encouraged when they raised the price on CF options by many thousands thinking, "OK, they're charging enough now that suppliers will finally be able to deliver parts and also make a profit." But that never happened.

At this point I'm just hoping the V8V precision package doesn't end up in the same twilight zone.
In 2022 I would never have received a car with CF1 with my dealer. I wasn’t interested in CF2. But these parts are easy to add for a DIYer. It took one year to get a splitter I ordered through my dealer. But I’d rather be driving a car without CF than have no car at all. I do have the CF backed seats and those are not something one wants to add later. Get the seats, skip the rest if you have to.

In 2022 I would never have received a car with CF1 with my dealer. I wasn’t interested in CF2. But these parts are easy to add for a DIYer. It took one year to get a splitter I ordered through my dealer. But I’d rather be driving a car without CF than have no car at all. I do have the CF backed seats and those are not something one wants to add later. Get the seats, skip the rest if you have to.
I recently reevaluated and my new plan is to do exactly that; get the seats, buy the exterior parts over the counter, and some combo of install myself or get a body shop to do it. But who knows, maybe 2025 is the model year where GM/Cadillac get their act together and I'll be able to order CF as a factory option?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom