Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

I gotta say, the newcomers probably don't know that there was a time when this forum was all goats, all the time. With so many new 2025s getting ordered, it probably won't be long until we are back to goat mayhem!

PS, calling the Head Goat Herder... time for you to return to your corral!

I'm waiting for them to fix an issue in their ordering system but once fixed, I have my dealer's second allocation.

You may be better off calling bigger dealers - it sounds like the smaller ones do not get any allocations and need to barter with the bigger dealers to get them.
There’s already been two rounds of the allocation for the CT5V Blackwing this year which were last week and this week. Did they not get any?

What’s this issue that they’re talking about? I’m not aware of anything wrong with the workbench when it comes to placing orders

View attachment 27330

My order has reached status 3400 and still scheduled for production next week. Excited that I may only be a few weeks from delivery!
Keep in mind that scheduled production does not mean that you’ll get it quickly.

Well, I hope everyone gets their cars quickly. Based on the information I have right now it’s going to be late in the year for earliest arrivals at Best. I’m expecting cars built in September, assuming the TPW doesn’t get moved, to just sit around for a while before shipping out.

Reactions: Rob
My preliminary order was placed on 8/15. I was told I’m either number 1 or very close to the top of the list at ELCO Cadillac in St. Louis. It’s a pretty large dealership. They seem to get a few blackwings in every month. Hopefully I get it late winter/early spring.

I went with CF1, manual, performance seats, typhoon metallic, moonroof and performance data recorder.

You would likely have a better chance getting your order picked up with carbon fiber, too then just carbon fiber one. Of course, no carbon fiber would be the best case.

Constraints allow for either both carbon fiber
1 & 2 together or carbon fiber 1 only. Typically there’s two or three times more allocation for both together than just one.

I was once informed that ordering begins for different dealerships at different times depending on their volume.

Ordering starts at the same time for all dealerships.

Dealerships earn allocation depending on their volume and current in inventory

Allocation means the order that they have will be allowed to be built. Otherwise, the order just sits there.

There’s already been two rounds of the allocation for the CT5V Blackwing this year which were last week and this week. Did they not get any?

What’s this issue that they’re talking about? I’m not aware of anything wrong with the workbench when it comes to placing orders
Yes - I did get an allocation and still trying to get Cadillac to push the order through.

The issue is that the system was rejecting having both MHX (10 speed auto) and AQJ (CF Seats) equipped simultaneously.

1724821858235.png

The order is currently with Cadillac corporate waiting for them to fix it manually and push it through. The Cadillac district manager noted that he sees other orders with both of these RPO codes included and doesn't know why it's impacting my order/dealer in particular.

Keep in mind that scheduled production does not mean that you’ll get it quickly.

Well, I hope everyone gets their cars quickly. Based on the information I have right now it’s going to be late in the year for earliest arrivals at Best. I’m expecting cars built in September, assuming the TPW doesn’t get moved, to just sit around for a while before shipping out.

Beginning to detect from the group that I maybe overly optimistic in my hope for a Sept delivery... ;)

Beginning to detect from the group that I maybe overly optimistic in my hope for a Sept delivery... ;)
i just got word that I’m 3400 status but the car won’t likely arrive until December or later. Gives me time to save up more money.

My preliminary order was placed on 8/15. I was told I’m either number 1 or very close to the top of the list at ELCO Cadillac in St. Louis. It’s a pretty large dealership. They seem to get a few blackwings in every month. Hopefully I get it late winter/early spring.

I went with CF1, manual, performance seats, typhoon metallic, moonroof and performance data recorder.
Looking to do the same spec sans Sunroof!

Good Luck on your order.
I am working with our dealer to get a non-BW CT5-V as well. Back in June the dealer let me know they placed a dealer request for a car with the options we were seeking. I did get an order number and was able to confirm, through Cadillac portal, that an order was placed (code 1100).
In July the dealer let us know "production started" for the CT5-V, then a week or so later called to say the car has been "produced" and they would call when there was a shipping date.
Since then the portal does not provide a status. Our dealer does not report status codes, just states they are waiting on shipping. The only price I have is an estimate I built, similar to what you have done. No firm anything from the dealer.
So, waiting impatiently and taking it on faith that a car will show up some day at our dealership.
The fact that the portal still does not support CT5-V ordering and that the Cadillac inventory shows zero 2025 CT5-V Delivered, makes me nervous.
So good luck and glad your dealer is working with you.
An Update:
So according to the dealer, the non-BW CT5-V they ordered has been produced with no shipping date. Last update was that Cadillac would not be shipping the CT5-V or 5BWs until fall or later this year.
After several calls to get a status, the dealer provided me the order sheet for the car they are waiting on. It does not include the Technology package, which is something we wanted on the car... So I asked if we could custom order and how long it would delay delivery. Dealer claims there would be no delay, beyond the car(s) they are already waiting for (? Seems odd). He suggested I build a custom order when the Portal allows CT5-V build option, which it still does not!
If I go in to the dealership, can they place a custom order using their system? At this point, I don't expect to get a car anytime soon, missed the chance to enjoy summer...maybe fall driving? It seems everyone, including the dealers, are confused about the whole process and schedule for the V Series ...

An Update:
So according to the dealer, the non-BW CT5-V they ordered has been produced with no shipping date. Last update was that Cadillac would not be shipping the CT5-V or 5BWs until fall or later this year.
After several calls to get a status, the dealer provided me the order sheet for the car they are waiting on. It does not include the Technology package, which is something we wanted on the car... So I asked if we could custom order and how long it would delay delivery. Dealer claims there would be no delay, beyond the car(s) they are already waiting for (? Seems odd). He suggested I build a custom order when the Portal allows CT5-V build option, which it still does not!
If I go in to the dealership, can they place a custom order using their system? At this point, I don't expect to get a car anytime soon, missed the chance to enjoy summer...maybe fall driving? It seems everyone, including the dealers, are confused about the whole process and schedule for the V Series ...
Yes - they use GM Workbench to build and submit the order. You can view all options that you can select here: Vehicle Order Guide

When you go to the dealer, provide the RPO codes which they can then select with GM Workbench and order it as a "Retail Sold" order that's specifically meant for you as a buyer.

Personally, I'd find another dealer. Before engaging with them, verify that they have open allocations for non-BW that they can submit the order against.

I’m only semi-following this as I recently traded in my ‘22 for a ‘24 spec’ed exactly as I want it (and frankly I’m not keen on the new fascia, though I admit that’s a matter of personal taste and opinion).
So, apologies if this is answered, but how are you guys ordering ‘25 CT5 V BWs if the prices aren’t even out yet?
Or are they?
Again, apologies if this has been answered, and please link me if so as I’m wondering what the increase is over the ‘24.

I’m only semi-following this as I recently traded in my ‘22 for a ‘24 spec’ed exactly as I want it (and frankly I’m not keen on the new fascia, though I admit that’s a matter of personal taste and opinion).
So, apologies if this is answered, but how are you guys ordering ‘25 CT5 V BWs if the prices aren’t even out yet?
Or are they?
Again, apologies if this has been answered, and please link me if so as I’m wondering what the increase is over the ‘24.
Prices have been unofficially posted on this forum already by the BW King. Also leaked out on GM Authority.

However it is true that dealers do not know prices. My sales order simply states that the price is TBD and will be paid based on MSRP.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom