Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

What?? You will have to let me know when you do that. I'd love to watch!
I want to at some point. I have a helmet and I believe that’s all they require at the strip. We should head out one day when the weather is cooler.

For a 2025 or historically?
Oh very historically for a 22, but allocations are a self reinforcing thing. Dealers that sell a lot of blackwings get more allocations for blackwings to sell. So far as I can tell most of the SF Bay Area business has been through Stevens Creek and South San Francisco.

Oh very historically for a 22, but allocations are a self reinforcing thing. Dealers that sell a lot of blackwings get more allocations for blackwings to sell. So far as I can tell most of the SF Bay Area business has been through Stevens Creek and South San Francisco.
That's good to hear. That's where my deposit is, and I'm supposedly the first in line. Hard to trust dealers.

Cadillac changed the date from Summer 2024 to “late 2024.” My question is will they still call it a 2025 or just go with 2026?

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpeg
    IMG_0190.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
I’m hoping to order soon. Do they provide you with a final price when you place the order? How are you picking options when the website does not have a build & buy section yet?

I’m hoping to order soon. Do they provide you with a final price when you place the order? How are you picking options when the website does not have a build & buy section yet?
They couldn’t give me an MSRP but I spec’d out a 2024 and used the new 2025 option prices from the article I’ll attach below. My build went up about $5000 if the numbers in the article are correct.

You can see the RPO codes for the options on the website below. To make things easier, there aren't too many differences for 2025 in my opinion and the codes are largely the same. I built mine as a 2024 and then double checked the 2025 RPO codes to see if there was anything else I could select. Short answer was no.

No final price either. Mine will go up by the $2100 as I am ordering a manual.

You can see the RPO codes for the options on the website below. To make things easier, there aren't too many differences for 2025 in my opinion and the codes are largely the same. I built mine as a 2024 and then double checked the 2025 RPO codes to see if there was anything else I could select. Short answer was no.

No final price either. Mine will go up by the $2100 as I am ordering a manual.
I ordered a manual too but mine went up almost $5000 due to the pricing on some of the options going up for 2025.

I don’t have a “real” use case for the CCB, but I think they add some special sauce to an already amazingly nutty sedan. 100% regret not checking that box, but it doesn’t real change my enjoyment of the car.

I don’t have a “real” use case for the CCB, but I think they add some special sauce to an already amazingly nutty sedan. 100% regret not checking that box, but it doesn’t real change my enjoyment of the car.
I didn’t do it but I’m sure I’ll regret it

Been following this thread for a while, figured I’d throw in my progress. My dealer submitted my order last Thursday, 08 Aug for a 25 V (non BW). It’s at 2000 status (accepted by GM) as of then. Figured another data point wouldn’t hurt.

I am confused though, the total I came up with is $600 more than what I was told, yet the build sheet has all my options. I used a combination of gmauthority and this EspressWay at a random Cadillac dealer (both those websites match as far as pricing), yet the dealer still told me $600 less. Waiting to see if the dealer can give me a build sheet or printout of something that has the MSRP and cost per option on their end to see where the discrepancy lies.

Man, the 2025 is already up for order!? I took delivery of my 2024 Blackwing 3 months ago.

Anyone know when the 2025 will show up on the Cadillac website so we can build and price?
This is the tool I used. Seemed to be accurate and in line with the prices that have been released so far. Though it didn’t tell me that you needed the $1500 leather seat option to get ventilated seats, but the dealer told me that when I placed my order.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom