Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, there is a lot of BW inventory on lots, I expect '25 order won't open until some of this inventory is sold through.
I searched Cadillac.com using a zip code in Nebraska and a 2000-mile radius. It seems like there are 479 2024 5BWs out there that need to be sold. 😬

Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.56.42 PM.png

I searched Cadillac.com using a zip code in Nebraska and a 2000-mile radius. It seems like there are 479 2024 5BWs out there that need to be sold. 😬

View attachment 26297

View attachment 26297
My local dealer has one. Was able to test drive it (6 speed). Was comparing to a M3 manual. Fell in love, but obviously want the 2025. Open the banks! Otherwise I might order an M3 in hopes the CT5BW opens up while it’s being made.

They are not waiting for the 2024's to be sold before opening the banks for 2025...if they did that for every car we'd have to wait years for new model year cars.

Last edited:
My local dealer has one. Was able to test drive it (6 speed). Was comparing to a M3 manual. Fell in love, but obviously want the 2025. Open the banks! Otherwise I might order an M3 in hopes the CT5BW opens up while it’s being made.
I saw your post over at bimmerpost. I'm in a similar situation, but with a 4BW and M3. I can't find the color of 4BW with 6MT available within 2000 miles. If I go with the M3, I'd get the auto (wife doesn't drive manual). BMW keeps asking for a deposit to get on the 25 M3 waitlist.

That's not even the whole story.

The new 2025 CT5 comes with supercruise as standard which was once a 3700 dollar option. This brings the price difference to 1000 dollars.

In addition the 2025 comes with the ultraview sunroof as standard while on the premium luxury it used to be part of a 9000 dollar package or a 1450 dollar option.

In addition the AKG stereo on the 2025 is standard where in 2024 you had to opt into the 9000 dollar package to get the worse sounding premium bose system.

Overall feature for feature the 2025 is actually substantially cheaper than a similarly optioned 2024 would be.

I can see why they slashed the prices on the CT5, it's just not a good seller in the market. We will have to see what this translates for the Blackwing. Given that sales aren't exactly brisk anymore with cars on lots and upcoming competition (new M5) I'd be surprised if it's anything more than a 1000 to 1500 dollar jump.
All good points.

The CT5 seems to be about mid-pack or slightly above when it comes to sales.

1717732852325.png

Another week of no news...

Production was supposed to start in 4 weeks - who knows when that will happen now.

I saw your post over at bimmerpost. I'm in a similar situation, but with a 4BW and M3. I can't find the color of 4BW with 6MT available within 2000 miles. If I go with the M3, I'd get the auto (wife doesn't drive manual). BMW keeps asking for a deposit to get on the 25 M3 waitlist.
I’m in Illinois and there’s a dealer near me that was asking for a deposit, but they’re not allowed to. Just find a better dealer. Someone with volume. They shouldn’t care. Good luck!

For what it’s worth my dealership reached out to me today to check in and they told me they still haven’t heard anything from GM.
That’s what I figured - normally order banks don’t open up for 2-4 weeks after these guides are posted.

I need to read through this in depth tonight but biggest thing I noticed at first glance is that it seems that Super Cruise may only be standard on the base V and NOT the blackwing. The language they used in the notes is a bit vague but comparing to the other options, my impression is that it may be optional.

I need to read through this in depth tonight but biggest thing I noticed at first glance is that it seems that Super Cruise may only be standard on the base V and NOT the blackwing. The language they used in the notes is a bit vague but comparing to the other options, my impression is that it may be optional.
My read is that Super Cruise (UKL) depends on Super Cruise 1 Package (WK7) which requires the auto trans so it’s not an option I’d ever end up with.

My read is that Super Cruise (UKL) depends on Super Cruise 1 Package (WK7) which requires the auto trans so it’s not an option I’d ever end up with.
Requires…but does not have the word “included” like a bunch of the other line items that depends on the auto trans.

Something has to be happening soon or GM loves blue balls

They have said nothing and also just revealed '25 model year special editions that you can't order yet...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom