Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Heritage ordered mine in April 2021 and delivered December 2021 with all the carbons packages minus the brakes. Not a penny over the sticker.
And I wouldn't have even considered them if you hadn't mentioned them in a previous post. So thank you for that!!!

I've been checking the cadillac.com web-configurator pretty often and I noticed today you can now configure the 2025 CT4-V. So some progress anyway.
cadillac.png

Thanks all - I know someone at Napleton but I'm definitely going to expand my search

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Brand new member. I am in Kansas City and today I was told by my local dealership that the ordering would open for the 5BW in August. I was reading through some posts on here and it seems like most feel as if ordering should open sometime very soon? I will continue following several threads, but interested in any tips or lessons learned along the way. I want to do all I can to help ensure I get an allocation and pay MSRP. Appreciate it!

For fun I configured a 2025 4V the same as my '22. The Deep Space Metallic looks similar to my Shadow Metallic, but I imagine there are tint differences in real life. Anyway, it came out to $75,335 to my $72,090.

1719888084969.png

Hi everyone! Brand new member. I am in Kansas City and today I was told by my local dealership that the ordering would open for the 5BW in August. I was reading through some posts on here and it seems like most feel as if ordering should open sometime very soon? I will continue following several threads, but interested in any tips or lessons learned along the way. I want to do all I can to help ensure I get an allocation and pay MSRP. Appreciate it!
Ordering was supposed to originally start in May with production starting July. That obviously did not happen - we are still waiting.

It sounds like your dealer gave you the standard month to start ordering any 2025. I would keep your ear close to the ground on it.

I'm still chasing my dealer just to get a conversation going.

What is going on with new car prices? My prediction is end of year sales similar to pre-Covid with 15% off MSRP. If I'm wrong, that's great for residuals :)

What is going on with new car prices? My prediction is end of year sales similar to pre-Covid with 15% off MSRP. If I'm wrong, that's great for residuals :)
I just saw that? Totally, ridiculous imo........You guys can have your toys I am tapped out!

Last edited:
I guess super cruise is pretty cool, but you give up a nice steering wheel by losing the V button and I think the PTM switch too. Plus you need On Star for it to work after your 3 year subscription.

I guess super cruise is pretty cool, but you give up a nice steering wheel by losing the V button and I think the PTM switch too. Plus you need On Star for it to work after your 3 year subscription.
I agree pushing the V button with the ol' thumb just fells excellent!

Ya I imagine it's very cool but I can't envision an option that would make me give up the 3 pedal

My wife's SUV has a very similar cruise. I have only used it on long straight highway stretches. It's good when you want to eat and drive :). Other than that, I typically like to be in control.

Level 2 ADAS is great in stop-and-go freeway traffic jams. The best use for it IMO.

Last edited:
$2200 for the manual seems reasonable considering the refresh. The auto price increase seems expected due to supercruise being mandatory, so even more reason to go with the manual and save some money.

I'm going to guess Canadian peso pricing is probably +30% so I'd be fine with only $3k price increase for a refresh model.

Maybe this means allocations or a build and price soon-ish?

Still on the fence about buying one but I love that new Typhoon paint, can't imagine I'll get another chance to live my green on tan dreams.

$2200 for the manual seems reasonable considering the refresh. The auto price increase seems expected due to supercruise being mandatory, so even more reason to go with the manual and save some money.

I'm going to guess Canadian peso pricing is probably +30% so I'd be fine with only $3k price increase for a refresh model.

Maybe this means allocations or a build and price soon-ish?

Still on the fence about buying one but I love that new Typhoon paint, can't imagine I'll get another chance to live my green on tan dreams.
I hope the options don’t see a similar price increase.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom