Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Nothing.
There have been no updates that I can find from GM or on the configuration portal.
The last I have from the dealer on my CT5-V is that it was "produced".
The Cadillac portal chatbot no longer provides a status. When I connect to an assistant, all they can tell me is that they see the order, but have no other info...and they send me to the dealership.
I am not sure why Cadillac is being so tight lipped.
If anyone has other info, please share.

Nothing.
There have been no updates that I can find from GM or on the configuration portal.
The last I have from the dealer on my CT5-V is that it was "produced".
The Cadillac portal chatbot no longer provides a status. When I connect to an assistant, all they can tell me is that they see the order, but have no other info...and they send me to the dealership.
I am not sure why Cadillac is being so tight lipped.
If anyone has other info, please share.
If you go on the Cadillac website, you can search inventory by car, year, etc. I don't see any 2025 CT5-Vs yet. So if they have produced some, it does not appear any have shipped yet (as they will then appear on that inventory finder).

There was an earlier rumor that ordering for the 25 BW's would be delayed into Fall with production not starting until the end of the year - it looks like that is turning out to be more and more true.

Still too many on dealerships lot, they’re going to wait as late as they can to clear inventory!
JM2C

Totally speculating but could be a certification thing as well. Manufacturers have to certify tons of cars for each model year with the govt and have to get in line w other manufacturers to do so. Most OEM’s prioritize high volume models and work backwards from there.

As a 22 guy possibly changing to a 24, none taken. I don't like the new front end, or large screen for that matter, but I think it is great Cadillac attempted a new design language. I still don't understand why they go so aggressive on front and do nothing on back. But, I think many are ready for a "fresh" looking car, and the 25 certainly offers that inside and out. What color are you going for?
Its toss up between Typhoon Metallic and Black Raven. I really want to like the green, and i do...but i'd love to see it in Blackwing trim!

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Attachments

• IMG_9800.jpeg
    IMG_9800.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 107
I spoke with a couple of dealers this week that have been in the ballpark on estimates. The latest I'm hearing....order bank opens sometime in the Fall and initial deliveries begin late Q1 2025.

I spoke with a couple of dealers this week that have been in the ballpark on estimates. The latest I'm hearing....order bank opens sometime in the Fall and initial deliveries begin late Q1 2025.
With the delays and all of the cash I have saved up for this car, I might be able to get a free set of CCB’s from the interest by the time we can actually start taking delivery. :p

Stupid question, can a dealer take my order and put me in 1100, 1101 status if GM’s order books for the specific vehicles model year didn’t open yet? I’ve been learning from reading this thread that 1100 status doesn’t mean much, but does it at least mean the books are officially open, or can the dealer do that at any time in anticipation of it opening up?

Wow. You're basically halfway through the MY at that point (not that it matters that much). Wonder what happened.

Stupid question, can a dealer take my order and put me in 1100, 1101 status if GM’s order books for the specific vehicles model year didn’t open yet? I’ve been learning from reading this thread that 1100 status doesn’t mean much, but does it at least mean the books are officially open, or can the dealer do that at any time in anticipation of it opening up?
Nope, you'll need to wait for GM to allow the order to go in the system.

Nope, you'll need to wait for GM to allow the order to go in the system.
So my two updates are 1100 and 1101, plus the one I circled that I can’t figure out. So has GM allowed this order to be placed? The books are open?

Attachments

• IMG_9800.jpeg
    IMG_9800.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 27
Where did you get this update? An online status? I can't find this type of update.and am relying on the dealership
The dealer sent that to me after I ordered the car over the phone. They gave me an order number too. Just wondering if that’s an actual order because different threads say different things, and GM got rid of their order lookup site.

With the delays and all of the cash I have saved up for this car, I might be able to get a free set of CCB’s from the interest by the time we can actually start taking delivery. :p
As much as I want to finally have the car, I am on the same boat as you that more time is allowing for more cash to be saved.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom