Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

UPDATE:
I just got a call from my dealership to confirm my build. They stated that they have an allocation and wanted to confirm my specs. My build will be submitted next week. They have no word as to when they will actually be built but the rumor of late fall or even early 2025 may be true. He said at least 3 months until productions starts. At least it’s moving forward! Here’s to saving more money!

Does the event code 2000 (accepted by GM) mean I’m a little cooler than just 1000 and 1100? Or am I a lot cooler? Or am I still a spectator in the goat rodeo?

Does the event code 2000 (accepted by GM) mean I’m a little cooler than just 1000 and 1100? Or am I a lot cooler? Or am I still a spectator in the goat rodeo?
It is definitely good progress, but you are a spectator until delivery. ;)

How are you at 2000 if the dealer did not even place the order yet?

I called 3 dealers
Dealer 1: We won't know until Thursday
Dealer 2: I have to check with my owner
Dealer 3: I don't see any allocations, we'll call you back

;shrug

How are you at 2000 if the dealer did not even place the order yet?

I called 3 dealers
Dealer 1: We won't know until Thursday
Dealer 2: I have to check with my owner
Dealer 3: I don't see any allocations, we'll call you back

;shrug
1723218873563.jpeg

Do you have $8k sitting in your pocket and hate cleaning your wheels?
Did the price go down, mine were $9K in 22. I don’t track my car and wouldn’t get them if I did due to replacement cost. I probably will drag the car. I got them because they should last 100K miles on the street, unsprung weight, no dust, and most importantly I had an opportunity to get the car sooner than my original order. Zero regrets, I love them and would do it again for my situation.

Did the price go down, mine were $9K in 22. I don’t track my car and wouldn’t get them if I did due to replacement cost. I probably will drag the car. I got them because they should last 100K miles on the street, unsprung weight, no dust, and most importantly I had an opportunity to get the car sooner than my original order. Zero regrets, I love them and would do it again for my situation.
This is what I was looking for. And you’re right they are $9k. Thank you for the response!

Dealership I have a deposit at says they didn't get an allocation. Bummer
If you haven't already, shop around dealers. Fremont was stringing me along forever but Stevens Creek gave me an allocation immediately.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom