Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Has anyone heard anything from their dealers for 5BW ordering?

Dead Horse2.gif

Does anyone know what RPO R9V Mobile Service Plus is for $799.

Thanks. Well, that's new to me. GM finally getting fancy pants. I haven't seen a van like that around, so I wonder if it's regional?

Hi All,
I am new to the forum and newly retired, so I have time enjoy the info shared here and "obsessively" pursue a 2025 CT5-V. I know it's not a BW, but still a nice car...
So I am tracking the Cadillac portal ordering page and have questions about getting an order in early, or as soon as we can.
Wife and I had planned to get a 2024 (Black/Onyx package/Platinum trim) for our summer fun, however we missed out. The one that our dealer had on order was spoken for before we could work a deal. So, started looking at the 2025s. I liked the look, added safety features etc, but knew there would be a price hike.
Meanwhile, our dealer found a few 2024s at local dealers, but either the options were wrong or they sold before he could work a trade...
So I started bugging him about ordering a 2025, like everyone else, he said he had no info on dates or pricing - This was mid June.
Then, through this site I saw that the CT5-V "order bank" opened on May 16th...??? WTF.
So called the dealer and I was "told", this was just for dealers to request their allocations. However, they requested one with our specs/options. He then said he would "attach my name" to that order if we were interested...
Sorry for the long story, but my nieve question is; Does this mean that there is a real order in the system and we are tagged as the buyer...or is the dealer just patronizing me so I stop calling?
Obviously, I am new to this and have too much time on my hands and overthinking it all.

Appreciate any opinions, thoughts or wisdom you can share.

Mark

Hi All,
I am new to the forum and newly retired, so I have time enjoy the info shared here and "obsessively" pursue a 2025 CT5-V. I know it's not a BW, but still a nice car...
So I am tracking the Cadillac portal ordering page and have questions about getting an order in early, or as soon as we can.
Wife and I had planned to get a 2024 (Black/Onyx package/Platinum trim) for our summer fun, however we missed out. The one that our dealer had on order was spoken for before we could work a deal. So, started looking at the 2025s. I liked the look, added safety features etc, but knew there would be a price hike.
Meanwhile, our dealer found a few 2024s at local dealers, but either the options were wrong or they sold before he could work a trade...
So I started bugging him about ordering a 2025, like everyone else, he said he had no info on dates or pricing - This was mid June.
Then, through this site I saw that the CT5-V "order bank" opened on May 16th...??? WTF.
So called the dealer and I was "told", this was just for dealers to request their allocations. However, they requested one with our specs/options. He then said he would "attach my name" to that order if we were interested...
Sorry for the long story, but my nieve question is; Does this mean that there is a real order in the system and we are tagged as the buyer...or is the dealer just patronizing me so I stop calling?
Obviously, I am new to this and have too much time on my hands and overthinking it all.

Appreciate any opinions, thoughts or wisdom you can share.

Mark
If there is an order, the dealer should be able to provide you with the 6 digit order number (or even print out the order with its details).

Well, if it is not a Blackwing and a regular V, you are certainly getting the better looking front end on a 2025. Post pics down the road when you get it.

So the story continues...
Once I was told there was a dealer order with our specs, I waited a few days then sent a note to our Sales rep, asking they needed anything from me. He was on vacation, so did not get an answer until this week.
He sent me a note saying my name and contact info was "attached" to the order and sent me a picture of a print out of some ordering info, only showing pieces of the papers. It looked like the right options. On the bottom of one page was a link to "ordering inventory" that had DQBMRN at the end. Is this the ordering number?
I don't want to keep bugging the dealership or upset them if this looks legit.
So, should I keep shopping around and be ready to place an order when the online Ordering opens, or am I in good shape?

@Mark K It’s always in your best interest to keep looking. Myriad forces are always conspiring against you and dealer loyalty is all but gone in most cases.

So the story continues...
Once I was told there was a dealer order with our specs, I waited a few days then sent a note to our Sales rep, asking they needed anything from me. He was on vacation, so did not get an answer until this week.
He sent me a note saying my name and contact info was "attached" to the order and sent me a picture of a print out of some ordering info, only showing pieces of the papers. It looked like the right options. On the bottom of one page was a link to "ordering inventory" that had DQBMRN at the end. Is this the ordering number?
I don't want to keep bugging the dealership or upset them if this looks legit.
So, should I keep shopping around and be ready to place an order when the online Ordering opens, or am I in good shape?
Yes, that is the order number. You can use the Cadillac virtual assistant at Cadillac.com to get status. Here is the current result:

"Looking up your vehicle status by Vehicle Order Number...DQBMRN Your order has been submitted by your dealer but has not officially been accepted by GM at this time.Please keep in touch with your dealership for the most up-to-date information, or check back later for a status update."

This would indicate the order is in the system, but does not seem to have an allocation yet.

Yes, that is the order number. You can use the Cadillac virtual assistant at Cadillac.com to get status. Here is the current result:

"Looking up your vehicle status by Vehicle Order Number...DQBMRN Your order has been submitted by your dealer but has not officially been accepted by GM at this time.Please keep in touch with your dealership for the most up-to-date information, or check back later for a status update."

This would indicate the order is in the system, but does not seem to have an allocation yet.
Thank you for checking for me and also educating me on how all this works
I can track the order now on my own!

I am guessing allocations won't happen until production starts on 7/22....? 🤞

I like the look at the 2025 V and will be sure to post some pics if I can get hands on one 😉
On the 22-24 CT5-V cars, I think everyone would agree the Blackwing has the better front end. Non-Blackwings have the awkward cut in the lower fascia with painted area being intercepted with black plastic, and a similar detail happens around the plastic splitter. But on the 25s, they give this dreadful design language to the Blackwing, and eliminate it on the normal V. 25 Blackwings also have a much weirder vent layout. I don't get what they were thinking.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom