Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

No disrespect to the current 5BW owners, but the front end is one of the reasons I want to order the 2025 5BW.
As a 22 guy possibly changing to a 24, none taken. I don't like the new front end, or large screen for that matter, but I think it is great Cadillac attempted a new design language. I still don't understand why they go so aggressive on front and do nothing on back. But, I think many are ready for a "fresh" looking car, and the 25 certainly offers that inside and out. What color are you going for?

No disrespect to the current 5BW owners, but the front end is one of the reasons I want to order the 2025 5BW.
Can’t disagree with your opinion because everyone has different tastes. I personally prefer my 22 5BW and not a fan of the widescreen dash setup for this particular car. It was fine in my previous Mercedes that had a different vibe altogether. On the BW I don’t look at the dash all that much and when I do all the information I need is easy to see.

Opposite for me…new front end was reason I got a 24 model as it is easy on the eyes and more aggressive looking to me
IMG_4902.jpeg

… though at the end of the day, I should add, the main reason we’re buying these is decidedly not the interior or exterior styling, whatever your preference.
There seems to be a heavy bias for car enthusiasts toward saying the car is ugly. I don’t think so and have had numerous people come up to me to talk about my car using “beautiful” and “sexy.” Now I didn’t buy the car primarily for looks, but the longer I have it, the better looking I think it is (the CF1 I added makes a big difference IMO). Happy customer!

There seems to be a heavy bias for car enthusiasts toward saying the car is ugly. I don’t think so and have had numerous people come up to me to talk about my car using “beautiful” and “sexy.” Now I didn’t buy the car primarily for looks, but the longer I have it, the better looking I think it is (the CF1 I added makes a big difference IMO). Happy customer!
Sexy beast!
E5FDDD0F-80F2-47D9-B186-8E1DC0028AB6.jpeg

Haha! The initial rumors had stated that production starts tomorrow. I guess someone somewhere will either confirm or deny that.
I think the non-Blackwing V starts production tomorrow.

They wouldn't start production on the blackwings until they opened up allocations for dealers to order.

I tried calling 4 dealers last week to ask to be put on a list. None have called back.

They wouldn't start production on the blackwings until they opened up allocations for dealers to order.

I tried calling 4 dealers last week to ask to be put on a list. None have called back.
Dislike 🤣. The toxic positivity side of me is wondering if it has opened for the large volume shops and the places where you and I are shopping don’t quite fall into that category.

Dislike 🤣. The toxic positivity side of me is wondering if it has opened for the large volume shops and the places where you and I are shopping don’t quite fall into that category.
If a dealer gets very few allocations they likely won’t return phone calls. Can’t blame them, the sales people can’t spend their day calling people they have zero chance of selling a car to. I never had a problem getting return phone calls in 2022, I think primarily because the ADM was ludicrous and they were hoping to hook a sucker.

If a dealer gets very few allocations they likely won’t return phone calls. Can’t blame them, the sales people can’t spend their day calling people they have zero chance of selling a car to. I never had a problem getting return phone calls in 2022, I think primarily because the ADM was ludicrous and they were hoping to hook a sucker.
It's two simple questions:

Do you expect to have any allocations of the 25 5VBW?
If so, what can I do to reserve one and when would you expect order windows to open?

Literally coming to them with money in my hand - all they have to do is figure out how to take it. A simple response of "no" or "I don't know" is fine. I don't even get the courtesy of that and if I did, you'd think they'd say "Call us back in one week" or offering to follow up on their own.

These are Cadillac dealers - I doubt they sell more than 25 new cars a month. It's shortsighted to ghost customers who WANT to drop over $100k when you are such a low volume brand dealer but I guess they don't have the incentive from GM to care.

I had a much better experience ordering my 2016 Camaro 9 years ago - constant updates from sales and working with the owner to secure an allocation for me. I wish I could buy from this dealer again but they sold their Cadillac franchise back to GM when they mandated they make 7 figure investments for their "electric" future. A shame.

Well finally some movement.
Dealership called yesterday to say the Production has started on the CT5-V. Also stated that the car they ordered should be "built soon", although when I check the online tool still states that GM has not accepted the order...so 1100.

Well finally some movement.
Dealership called yesterday to say the Production has started on the CT5-V. Also stated that the car they ordered should be "built soon", although when I check the online tool still states that GM has not accepted the order...so 1100.
Congrats! I haven’t found any info as to when the 5VBW production will be starting. 👎🏼

Hi,
Well from my experience, the GM authority site and Cadillac portal seem to be out of date.
The Cadillac site still does not support ordering the 2025 CT5-V...OR BW, however production started on the CT5-V this week.
If I can believe my dealer, I was notified that the order they submitted has been produced (meaning code 3800??) and they are waiting for a shipping date. So I am hopeful to see a car soon.
The online tracking system still shows "order submitted but not accepted".
So I think the only way to know any real status is to work through a dealer.
Hopefully others here will soon see movement on the BWs

Call O'Rourke Cadillac in Smithtown NY and ask for Howie.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom