Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

I guess corporate America will pay ransoms to terrorists organizations. Nerds are taking over the world.
Our standard guidance to clients has been to never pay the ransom. However, I’ve been in the boardroom when the crushing reality that there’s zero tested redundancy or viable backups to revert too and paying the ransom was the only option left.

Zero excuse to be in that position these days and paying the ransom will only likely give them temporary access until the threat actor sells off access to the next TA whom will then re-ransom the environment.

The reality is Nerd v. Nerd

Last edited:
Just bought equipment parts at Bobcat and John deere dealers, and the systems were down at both of them. I got my parts and they said they'd eventually send a bill/charge our card. Crazy.

Gave it a foam bath after putting a few miles on it yesterday. It really wasn't very dirty, so I didn’t mix the foam very thick. Having an operation Thursday and I hate leaving it in the garage dirty for a week or two.
20240625_172249.jpg
20240625_172256.jpg

Last edited:
That’s fairly awesome. Where did you get those, and was it easy to swap them out?
Yeah... they provide a tiny screwdriver to pop out the OE's, pull off the 2 slide on leads, hook leads to new PL, snap back into mirror, adjust angle of projection. That's it..., and for $100, it not a bad deal.
I've gotten a few compliments since I've added them.
They are beautiful on concrete, stone, ect..., but they are only ehhhh on asphalt.
Maybe because the asphalt is so dark?

But so far so good.

So now there are 2 places on my car that actually say BW..., my seats, and puddle lights.
It would be cool if somehow you could lock them on and cruise down the road with the emblem on the road.

This is where I bought them....,

CT4-V Blackwing Monochrome "Blackwing" Logo Side Mirror Puddle Lights

Good luck

I just did the same puddle lights as XjonesX and they do look awesome. I also installed a license plate holder from Savage Cadillac that has the same wings and the word Blackwing, silver on black.

Steve D

Added new puddle lighting for side mirrors.
I have those same ones and I have them rotated 180deg to say Blackwing as you approach the car, not when viewed from the inside (where you can't see them).

Totally just personal opinion here, but I would rotate the lenses. Kinda looks backwards to me, but again, just my preference. I think it looks more natural to have the stripes towards the rear doors rather than distorting the Blackwing lettering.

Daylight, so not the best photo, but I think the idea comes across.
20240628_161753.jpg

Last edited:
I have those same ones and I have them rotated 180deg to say Blackwing as you approach the car, not when viewed from the inside (where you can't see them).

Totally just personal opinion here, but I would rotate the lenses. Kinda looks backwards to me, but again, just my preference. I think it looks more natural to have the stripes towards the rear doors rather than distorting the Blackwing lettering.

Daylight, so not the best photo, but I think the idea comes across. View attachment 26560
I just put these on my car tonight — I like the look, and you are correct about the orientation! They are easy to rotate, and I think this looks great especially walking into a dark garage.

I sold it :(. Traded her in for a new hummer suv. Completely different vibe than the blackwing but still appeals to the boy inside me and is badass, just in a different way. The blackwing will always hold a place in my heart.

I sold it :(. Traded her in for a new hummer suv. Completely different vibe than the blackwing but still appeals to the boy inside me and is badass, just in a different way. The blackwing will always hold a place in my heart.
Ours died with 400 miles granted it was the truck. A tow and some factory resets and all is well. 400 miles...

the electric one?
Yep, would’ve preferred ICE but it is what it is
Ours died with 400 miles granted it was the truck. A tow and some factory resets and all is well. 400 miles...
Ive heard of similar issues over on hummerchat. Mainly with people that are charging on public chargers. Going to try to give myself the best chance of success by charging only at home

I think I saw this one pop up, I've been keeping an eye on the market while I wait for delivery on my 4V BW. Did you trade it over on the west side of Houston?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back