Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

I've started backing mine into my garage every day instead of just during winter storage. I love starting it up and hearing the exhaust reverberate through the garage. Much better than pulling straight in. Gives me a little extra thrill every time I start it up.

Hoping to add a stablemate today. Found a matching 4 to my 5 locally. Has a little under 4k on the clock already. An IMSA edition too.
Turning into @Tallsteve are we?

I like that one a lot. The stickers are gone. Looks very good. That would be 2 Rift Metallics for you.

I've started backing mine into my garage every day instead of just during winter storage. I love starting it up and hearing the exhaust reverberate through the garage. Much better than pulling straight in. Gives me a little extra thrill every time I start it up.
Be careful with this. Starting it up backed in will blow a ton of carbon monoxide into your garage before you leave. At least make sure you're leaving right away but I wouldn't even risk that.

Be careful with this. Starting it up backed in will blow a ton of carbon monoxide into your garage before you leave. At least make sure you're leaving right away but I wouldn't even risk that.
Man died of CO poisoning while releasing bald eagles into his garage. He died with a joker like smile on his face. He will be missed.

ill be OK with a similar obituary…

keys.jpg

How is the 4BW?
An entirely different beast than the 5. Granted my 5 is an A10 and power is always asking for me to go. Lower RPM's in the M6/4V make me wait longer than I was used to. The clutch pedal is one of the easiest I've experienced. Brakes are a little mushy compared to the 5. Kids complained about the lack of rear space. Once it starts spooling is when I remember I'm still in a BW. Being an IMSA edition I wasn't sure if I'd miss the decals. I really don't. Obviously I like the Rift color and want to show it. My carbon side mirrors as it turns out are just an overlay with some heavy stickers. Planning to remove them when time permits and get back to red. The paint needs a little workout first..then will follow up with a side by side photo shoot.

Patiently. Searching....for the right 4BW to add over here for us. Congrats @1Evil55 , those are razors, blast to ride!

Pls post pics when practical.

Made a run to Lowes on Friday and then on Saturday I made a run to the BMW dealership to pick up a part and spent some time talking with the sales guys because they heard me pull up and wanted to know what I was trading it in for or if I was selling it lol. Then I went back to Lowes on Sunday to pick up a laser leveler to hang up some paintings we purchased for the house. Then Monday I went BACK to Lowes to pick up some plants and some drywall anchors.

My girl says "You're making a lot of trips to Lowes...." and I'm like "Not sure what you're talking about... lol..."

Meanwhile the DD just sat in the driveway and has sat in the driveway for almost two weeks now. I'll be selling it here shortly. I'll just deal with the terrible gas mileage I get in the BW but at least I'll be happy and smiling the whole time.

Made a run to Lowes on Friday and then on Saturday I made a run to the BMW dealership to pick up a part and spent some time talking with the sales guys because they heard me pull up and wanted to know what I was trading it in for or if I was selling it lol. Then I went back to Lowes on Sunday to pick up a laser leveler to hang up some paintings we purchased for the house. Then Monday I went BACK to Lowes to pick up some plants and some drywall anchors.

My girl says "You're making a lot of trips to Lowes...." and I'm like "Not sure what you're talking about... lol..."

Meanwhile the DD just sat in the driveway and has sat in the driveway for almost two weeks now. I'll be selling it here shortly. I'll just deal with the terrible gas mileage I get in the BW but at least I'll be happy and smiling the whole time.
This is the way.

Yeah... they provide a tiny screwdriver to pop out the OE's, pull off the 2 slide on leads, hook leads to new PL, snap back into mirror, adjust angle of projection. That's it..., and for $100, it not a bad deal.
I've gotten a few compliments since I've added them.
They are beautiful on concrete, stone, ect..., but they are only ehhhh on asphalt.
Maybe because the asphalt is so dark?

But so far so good.

So now there are 2 places on my car that actually say BW..., my seats, and puddle lights.
It would be cool if somehow you could lock them on and cruise down the road with the emblem on the road.

This is where I bought them....,

CT4-V Blackwing Monochrome "Blackwing" Logo Side Mirror Puddle Lights

Good luck
I did add these puddle lights, and I think they are awesome. Also bought some BW valve stem caps and BW cup holder pucks. Savage Cadillac is now one of my all time favorite sites.

I did add these puddle lights, and I think they are awesome. Also bought some BW valve stem caps and BW cup holder pucks. Savage Cadillac is now one of my all time favorite sites.
Have any pictures of the pucks? I was debating getting those

I wish the centerpieces came out all the way, but they look good! Just hit order on Savage for those and a few other bits

Today I replaced my factory floor mats with a set purchased from a fellow vnet member (shout-out IMSA_Nole_95). Black mats with red piping, to match my jet black + red seat belts.

Attachments

• PXL_20240712_225510625.jpg
    PXL_20240712_225510625.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
  • PXL_20240712_225422622.jpg
    PXL_20240712_225422622.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 42
  • PXL_20240712_223527258.jpg
    PXL_20240712_223527258.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 42
Nice work! Not sure why Cadillac didn’t just make black lug nuts standard for all the bronze and black rims.

The wheel caps look much better in person versus the photos on Savage. Did you get the front emblem there as well? I’m on the fence if I am going black outline like yours or all black.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back