Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Nice work! Not sure why Cadillac didn’t just make black lug nuts standard for all the bronze and black rims.

The wheel caps look much better in person versus the photos on Savage. Did you get the front emblem there as well? I’m on the fence if I am going black outline like yours or all black.
Front emblem was painted by my detailer from what I remember

I've started backing mine into my garage every day instead of just during winter storage. I love starting it up and hearing the exhaust reverberate through the garage. Much better than pulling straight in. Gives me a little extra thrill every time I start it up.
Yup, I tried this but then the wifey was like REALLY!...... Hahaha

I got a compliment in the Whole Foods parking lot. Young kid and his hot GF in a Mustang said my car is so fucking sexy. Does that mean I’m sexy by extension?
Maybe not sexy, but the BW improves your desirability and rugged good looks. You probably could have stolen her from him. I mean a Mustang? Really? You have a BW after all!

I did add these puddle lights, and I think they are awesome. Also bought some BW valve stem caps and BW cup holder pucks. Savage Cadillac is now one of my all time favorite sites.
For any future purchasers, these puddle lights can be found on aliexpress for around $40. Savagecadillac just reships/resells a lot of stuff from aliexpress.

Still looking for a decent Cadillac service dept on Long Island....Sarant where I bought my car from is absolutely terrible
I have been using Atlantic for many years, for my Chevy trucks and now the Cadillac BW. Haven't had any problems , but then again they haven't had to do anything other than oil changes and recall/software updates. Most of these dealerships have young knuckleheads who do their service work. They charge $190 per hour and only pay their employees the lowest wage they can get away with.

Blue Ridge Parkway always goes down smooth. In this case, not literally - the pavement is worse than when I was there two years ago for sure.

But still - the car is perfect for this trip. It eats up the hours of highway travel to get to the good roads, then you just fiddle with the drive modes to set the car to fun-having and enjoy the finest roads and scenery in the SE.

PXL_20240714_124217224.jpg

Got caught in a heavy downpour yesterday, so it got a foam bath before nightfall.

I got a compliment in the Whole Foods parking lot. Young kid and his hot GF in a Mustang said my car is so fucking sexy. Does that mean I’m sexy by extension?
Guilt by association? No one claims that!

I was just thinking when was the last time I got a good foam bath? Bubbles and S!@# like that? ;)

Today I installed my tapout carbon fiber base splitter.

Attachments

• PXL_20240715_215451552.jpg
    PXL_20240715_215451552.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 43

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!