Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

The only thing that's rough is the gas mileage haha. Otherwise it's a comfortable ride.
I commuted 75 or so miles each way commuting for over 20 years....mostly in my old modded Audi S4...which got less than 20 mpg combined....so I feel your pain. At least the last 15 miles or so was through the mountains....some of it single lane weaving through trees...luckily with basically zero traffic....which was good because I could hit 80 on stretches. I always looked forward to that portion of the ride....much of the rest not so good...but at least more against rather than with traffic. I do miss that over the mountain portion but the rest not so much. I did hit a bear once....at about 15 mph in dense fog.....still with considerable damage..

Nice little Poker Run along the beach.. Vette/Camaro/Viper group came in strong. 95% of people have no idea what a BW is still… Good times.

Attachments

• IMG_6122.jpeg
    IMG_6122.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6119.jpeg
    IMG_6119.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 45
I commuted 75 or so miles each way commuting for over 20 years....mostly in my old modded Audi S4...which got less than 20 mpg combined....so I feel your pain. At least the last 15 miles or so was through the mountains....some of it single lane weaving through trees...luckily with basically zero traffic....which was good because I could hit 80 on stretches. I always looked forward to that portion of the ride....much of the rest not so good...but at least more against rather than with traffic. I do miss that over the mountain portion but the rest not so much. I did hit a bear once....at about 15 mph in dense fog.....still with considerable damage..
I couldn't imagine hitting a bear. I hit a dear once, almost 3 weeks after I first got my license. That destroyed my car, so I just couldn't imagine hitting a bear lol.

I couldn't imagine hitting a bear. I hit a dear once, almost 3 weeks after I first got my license. That destroyed my car, so I just couldn't imagine hitting a bear lol.
I was going super slow on a dirt section of road over the crest of a mountain pass...fog was so dense I didn't even see him until he streaked away after I hit him. Destroyed my front bumper and cracked my windshield but other than that no structural damage. Felt like I drove into a stone wall. There was blood all over my hood and bear hairs in a crack in my bumper. He must have been pretty shook up as well...

95% of people have no idea what a BW is still… Good times.
annnnnnnd......, I like it that way.
Keeps them guessing.
I always have the usual suspects pulling just in my blindspot trying to figure out what I am.... (No BW badges) They know it's a caddy..., but I think they are not sure if it's a V8 CT5 or what. That V badge on the side and back...., kinda of looks like it says V8, even though they are the colors, but they don't know that.
So yeah..., underestimate me pleaseeeeeee.......

Just got this...
Match Box CT5 Blackwing.
Well it looks just like my CT4 BW..., so close enough.
The gold wheels are pretty close as well...

Attachments

• IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1727.JPG
    IMG_1727.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1728.JPG
    IMG_1728.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1729.JPG
    IMG_1729.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1732.JPG
    IMG_1732.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Just got this...
Match Box CT5 Blackwing.
Well it looks just like my CT4 BW..., so close enough.
The gold wheels are pretty close as well...

I like to say I "picked up" another CT5-V, literally. Then show people this:
1722893011198.png

When the weather cooperates and I will get a few good days out of a clean car, I break out my new foam cannon. The soap suds stay on the car for a good 10-15 minutes and I get the microfiber brush all around the car before the soap dissipates. I put Dawn dishwash detergent in it and it works great ! Its alot cheaper than the specific foam cannon soap they they sell. I know some people will say that that Dawn strips the wax off your car. I haven't found that to be true at all.

Attachments

• 20240805_190426.jpg
    20240805_190426.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
When the weather cooperates and I will get a few good days out of a clean car, I break out my new foam cannon. The soap suds stay on the car for a good 10-15 minutes and I get the microfiber brush all around the car before the soap dissipates. I put Dawn dishwash detergent in it and it works great ! Its alot cheaper than the specific foam cannon soap they they sell. I know some people will say that that Dawn strips the wax off your car. I haven't found that to be true at all.
Dawn will absolutely strip and dull that cars wax right off! It's so harsh it will eventually ruin the clear coat.
I am not kidding either.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back