Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I'm out, for now

I was driving to work in my '23 Silverado with the 3.0 diesel this morning (awesome truck engine, btw!) and thinking about what a great engine it is, but I'd probably be driving the 6.2 if I didn't already have 3 at home in Corvettes and a Blackwing. :D :D

I'll never not have at least one V8.

Attachments

• ls3-2.jpg
    ls3-2.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 50
Happy you got what you liked. I had a B9 S5 and personally disagree but that's the beauty of cars they are a very personal choice.

I miss the practicality of my s5 SB. It was the only family car when I had it but now I have an SUV for practicality now.

That said if BW wasn't manual I would definitely consider an S5 again over it.

1995 bmw 518 wagon

LOL, reminds me of a guy (I forgot his name) who also put a V8 in an E34 sedan, but I think it was an LT, not LS. He did a lot of other customized work (steering rack, instrument panel, etc.) to make it all work and drivable, but stuff like that is a labor of love that I'm just not capable of.

Where the heck did you find a 518, that wasn't a USA market car AFAIK.

LOL, reminds me of a guy (I forgot his name) who also put a V8 in an E34 sedan, but I think it was an LT, not LS. He did a lot of other customized work (steering rack, instrument panel, etc.) to make it all work and drivable, but stuff like that is a labor of love that I'm just not capable of.

Where the heck did you find a 518, that wasn't a USA market car AFAIK.
correct. imported it from poland. one of the dumbest projects i've undertaken. this was back in 2020 when the new audi rs6 was coming out and i couldnt find an allocation so i thought 'fuck it, i'll just build my own cool v8 german wagon'... that was 3.5 years ago and its still not running quite right yet lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom