Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

They have the manual $13500 off. New at $90k. Wow. Has exact specs as mine. Pdr, sport seats, and no sunroof. Amazing deal

Is it me? How can they sell at $9500 or $13,000 off? There's not that much profit in these. I guess they are hoping you trade or they have really high dealer add ons or discounts you don't qualify for. I can't imagine they are willing to literally take a $4000+ loss.

Is it me? How can they sell at $9500 or $13,000 off? There's not that much profit in these. I guess they are hoping you trade or they have really high dealer add ons or discounts you don't qualify for. I can't imagine they are willing to literally take a $4000+ loss.
My guess is they're hoping the buyer uses their financing. Then they also come back for any warranty work. My understanding is that is where the OEM's and dealers are able to make the most.

so i called them.
$4000-$5000 of the discount is dependent on you trading in a cadillac
$1000 is assuming you have a costco membership (there must be a rebate going right now)
another discount if you are an emt/work in healthcase (she didnt know the exact amount)
rattled off some other stuff

the only discount thats standard is $3000 off msrp if you dont qualify for any of the other stuff so its a marketing ploy but still a pretty decent discount

Aspiring CT4V Blackwing owner here. I tried to order at my local dealer in the Bay Area, CA and was pretty much told the orders were closed. I'm looking for MSRP with a bare minimum of options. Am I SOL at this point or does anyone know if/when that window opens back up?

Aspiring CT4V Blackwing owner here. I tried to order at my local dealer in the Bay Area, CA and was pretty much told the orders were closed. I'm looking for MSRP with a bare minimum of options. Am I SOL at this point or does anyone know if/when that window opens back up?
Did you try cadillac of south san francisco? Had a great experience with them.

Also, I might be considering selling my 2 option(electric blue + mid tier performance seats) with 7K miles in the bay area. So let me know if you're interested.

so i called them.
$4000-$5000 of the discount is dependent on you trading in a cadillac
$1000 is assuming you have a costco membership (there must be a rebate going right now)
another discount if you are an emt/work in healthcase (she didnt know the exact amount)
rattled off some other stuff

the only discount thats standard is $3000 off msrp if you dont qualify for any of the other stuff so its a marketing ploy but still a pretty decent discount
I was thinking the same thing. What ever is advertised (including options, price, etc.) on any car is vaporware. The only relevant number is what someone purchased the car for and financing if applicable. Now you tell me, no I'm not a member of the Red Moon Othrodox Alien Resurrection Church.

Last edited:
The Bomnin fine print. I highlighted my favorite part :ROFLMAO:

I do feel better that they are not discounting so much. I worked a deal to 8k off a brand new 24 manual, and temporarily felt bad thinking maybe I could have got more :unsure:

Quoted price exclude $999 dealer service fee, $399 Electronic Filing Fee and $99 tag agency fee (which charges represent cost and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, adjusting vehicles, preparing documents related to the sales and filling electronically the transaction), sales tax, tag, tittle and government fees. New vehicle pricing already includes all generally available manufacturer incentives which may expire at any time. Accessories and color may vary. Prices are subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions, or in the event of inventory fluctuations. We have made reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, but we do not guaranty this. Neither we, nor our suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale and may be unavailable. Prices are valid only on the day of publication. Internet price not available with any manufacturer-preferred lender special promotional financing, lease, and some other offers. Must present or refer to this internet advertisement to qualify for the internet price. Please contact the store through our website or by phone for more details and availability. We will NOT sell or lease New Vehicles in the states of Alaska, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon. New Vehicles are for sale or lease to an ultimate consumer only. We will NOT sell or lease a New Vehicle to any person whose name, address, or business appears on the manufacturer Suspected Exporter Manifest or any suspected reseller or exporter. Finally, please note that any used vehicle you are considering may have unrepaired manufacturer safety recalls. To check the recall status of the specific used vehicle you are interested in purchasing, please visit ww.safercar.gov. MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates -- your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the "Fuel Economy" portion of the EPA's website for details, including an MPG recalculation tool).MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the Fuel Economy portion of the EPAs website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).The features and options listed are for the new 2024 Cadillac CT5-V and may not apply to this specific vehicle.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. What ever is advertised (including options, price, etc.) on any car is vaporware. The only relevant number is what someone purchased the car for and financing if applicable. Now you tell me, no I'm not a member of the Red Moon Othrodox Alien Resurrection Church.
Dealt with something like that at Cadillac of Mahwah in nj back in 2015. But that dealer was upfront saying most dont qualify. My mother was looking at a left over new 2014 ATS. Well, we qualified for every discount offered... military, check... college student, check... owner loyalty, check.... competitor lease/finance, check... etc. Then they were like "oh btw, you cant finance it." No problem, gave them a check in full. Got about 15k off a 45k car.
3 years later, the car was hit and totalled while parked. Only had 7k miles on.

The Bomnin fine print. I highlighted my favorite part :ROFLMAO:

I do feel better that they are not discounting so much. I worked a deal to 8k off a brand new 24 manual, and temporarily felt bad thinking maybe I could have got more :unsure:

Quoted price exclude $999 dealer service fee, $399 Electronic Filing Fee and $99 tag agency fee (which charges represent cost and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, adjusting vehicles, preparing documents related to the sales and filling electronically the transaction), sales tax, tag, tittle and government fees. New vehicle pricing already includes all generally available manufacturer incentives which may expire at any time. Accessories and color may vary. Prices are subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions, or in the event of inventory fluctuations. We have made reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, but we do not guaranty this. Neither we, nor our suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale and may be unavailable. Prices are valid only on the day of publication. Internet price not available with any manufacturer-preferred lender special promotional financing, lease, and some other offers. Must present or refer to this internet advertisement to qualify for the internet price. Please contact the store through our website or by phone for more details and availability. We will NOT sell or lease New Vehicles in the states of Alaska, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon. New Vehicles are for sale or lease to an ultimate consumer only. We will NOT sell or lease a New Vehicle to any person whose name, address, or business appears on the manufacturer Suspected Exporter Manifest or any suspected reseller or exporter. Finally, please note that any used vehicle you are considering may have unrepaired manufacturer safety recalls. To check the recall status of the specific used vehicle you are interested in purchasing, please visit ww.safercar.gov. MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates -- your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the "Fuel Economy" portion of the EPA's website for details, including an MPG recalculation tool).MPG estimates on this website are EPA estimates; your actual mileage may vary. For used vehicles, MPG estimates are EPA estimates for the vehicle when it was new. The EPA periodically modifies its MPG calculation methodology; all MPG estimates are based on the methodology in effect when the vehicles were new (please see the Fuel Economy portion of the EPAs website for details, including a MPG recalculation tool).The features and options listed are for the new 2024 Cadillac CT5-V and may not apply to this specific vehicle.
wow 8k?? mind sharing where?

wow 8k?? mind sharing where?
Not at all. Pepe Cadillac. For the record, 3 months since I first offered to buy the car, with continued negotiations over that period, so it was not even close at first inquiry. They were originally MSRP. Then free enclosed shipping (almost $2500 to me). And a few more steps before I finally got what I wanted. I was really, really pushing for 10k, but I knew that was unlikely. At one point another buyer reserved it but could not close. I was briefly heart broken and kicking myself for not taking 6k or wherever we were at. This build is like a dream for me. I wanted to change to Black Diamond Tricoat since I first heard it was being used. CF1, CF2, semi aniline... might arrive end of next week 🙏
IMG_20241011_091235.jpg

Last edited:
Not at all. Pepe Cadillac. For the record, 3 months since I first offered to buy the car, with continued negotiations over that period, so it was not even close at first inquiry. They were originally MSRP. Then free enclosed shipping (almost $2500 to me). And a few more steps before I finally got what I wanted. I was really, really pushing for 10k, but I knew that was unlikely. At one point another buyer reserved it but could not close. I has briefly heart broken and kicking myself for not taking 6k or wherever we were at. This build is like a dream for me. I wanted to change to Black Diamond Tricoat since I first heard it was being used. CF1, CF2, semi aniline... might arrive end of next week 🙏
View attachment 27808
pepe in white plains ny?? thats 20 mind from me! maybe ill gomcheck out your car before they ship it out its gorgeous

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom