Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Hi All, first post here. do we have list of dealers charging below MSRP anywhere? Also anyone know any dealers doing below MSRP on custom orders? I live in Atlanta and I am looking for a regular CT4V Blackwing.. no fancy editions! :) thanks!

Hi All, first post here. do we have list of dealers charging below MSRP anywhere? Also anyone know any dealers doing below MSRP on custom orders? I live in Atlanta and I am looking for a regular CT4V Blackwing.. no fancy editions! :) thanks!
Below MSRP on custom orders? That's pretty rare for cars with low production volume but I'm in if there's a willing dealer.

Try Sewell in Texas.

Gads, I tried buying a car from one of those Atlanta dealers, and they're nearly as greedy as the ones around here!

what spec are you looking for? i might sell my '25 4bw

what spec are you looking for? i might sell my '25 4bw
All I am looking for are the performance steering wheel and 6MT.

I have a trade in, loan and we have advalorem tax here (GA) so working with a dealer would be the best option for me. Do you have it listed somewhere? else, can you PM details?

No, I see list plus a $1490 "protection package". Door edge guards, tint, etc.

What a shame. I got a call from them just last night to place an order for a 2025. Now I'm not so sure.
If you order a car from them, they aren't going to require anything you don't want. Dealers often add items to cars they have on the lot that were stock orders.

@Slick Blackwings Management tries to force that in, but they will take it off if you spend some time with a sales person and they determine it's the only thing preventing you from buying the car.

If you specifically order a car through Sewell, that interior package fee goes away as you can decline it. If it's a stock car they got, I think it stays.

I had that convo with Dustin but it was a while ago so I could be wrong.

Some time after ordering/buying my car through Dustin at Sewell, I realized that the door edge and handle protection that was on the car was not something standard. Dustin or Sewell never mentioned a word about it and there was never any charge for it. It does show up in my service record in my GM account (that's how I found they installed it). That's pretty decent treatment given to an out of state buyer that had never had any contact with them before.

Worked with a few dealers in the NE both offering below msrp on orders for a CT4 V BW. Went with the one who had an allocation and didn’t try to push me a dealer add on “mandatory” flasher module for $400. Smh

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom