Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who Wants the First Corsa CT5-V Blackwing Exhaust System?

Hey thanks for your patience! I just confirmed that if you purchase the Cat-Back system, it is the Extreme mufflers. If you order the Axle-Back system it is the Sport mufflers.
It’s the same muffler. For both systems. I just confirmed with Corsa.

I was too. That’s why I text Corsa directly and confirmed only one muffler. Just axle back or cat back.
Sorry for the confusion guys! That's correct that there is only one muffler offered. Corsa considers the cat-back system as the 'extreme' version and the axle-back as the 'sport' version. However, they don't really classify it in that way since it's the same mufflers in both cases.

Corsa started selling their exhaust today and sold out already 😩😩😩
We worked with Corsa to purchase the entire production run. First production run should be shipping to us July 26, and to pre-order customers no later than August 2. You haven't missed out. There is still a little time to jump on the bandwagon. :)

I'm thinking about ordering in the morning but can't decide between axle-back and cat-back. On some cars, the cat-back can sound a little too raspy to me for everyday use driving the kids around. Has anyone heard the axle back version on the 5BW or have an opinion of the axle-back over the stock setup? Thanks!

Anyone have a coupon code for Tapout Tuning? I think I’m gonna pull the trigger for the Corsa cat back with the slash black chrome tips.
Ever find that coupon code? Is there a forum discount from Tap? I think its time to place an order...

btw, what's the story with the second exhaust tip piping? Looks like the large pipe connect to the muffler/valve, yet the second, smaller diameter pipe connects to nothing. Is that end capped off? Internally opened to flow from large pipe to smaller?

Attachments

• corsa.JPG
    corsa.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Ever find that coupon code? Is there a forum discount from Tap? I think its time to place an order...

btw, what's the story with the second exhaust tip piping? Looks like the large pipe connect to the muffler/valve, yet the second, smaller diameter pipe connects to nothing. Is that end capped off? Internally opened to flow from large pipe to smaller?
No coupon code.

Just ordered mine directly from Corsa yesterday. Got a great military discount too!

btw, what's the story with the second exhaust tip piping? Looks like the large pipe connect to the muffler/valve, yet the second, smaller diameter pipe connects to nothing. Is that end capped off? Internally opened to flow from large pipe to
It’s just a bad picture. When you go on Corsa’s website and look at the installation instructions, the mufflers have two ports each for both sets of pipes. Also, earlier posts by @Pullthis, shows pics with underneath his car that reflect the same as the instructions.

Last edited:
It’s just a bad picture. When you go on Corsa’s website and look at the installation instructions, the mufflers have two ports each for both sets of pipes. Also, earlier posts by @Pullthis, shows pics with underneath his car that reflect the same as the instructions.
Ty

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back