Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Track rats rejoice!

... Not sure why you're wishing for lessor outcomes for others.
Yeah, what’s with the folks that resent others for making a wise purchase?
Those kinds of comments are even more common on social media than here.
Even if you are a prospective buyer and so would like to buy at a lower price, in the long run you want a car that holds its value.

Yeah, what’s with the folks that resent others for making a wise purchase?
Every time one of these cars seems to sell low at auction, someone posts it, and you almost sense they have pleasure over the seller taking a lower deal. Even funnier is some of these people posting don't even own Blackwings. Whatever, it will never diminish our enjoyment!

For GM this is a really quick and low-cost way to keep people interested in the Blackwing. I'm just happy it's not yet another sticker and trim package.

I'm not sure they'll sell a lot, but IMO the extra attention should probably help the market for all 5BWs - it'll be putting down some nice lap times to keep the brand out there in the press and socials.

V/Blackwing just hasn't taken off like M, AMG, or RS ... and outside our bubble I'm not sure how much people are even thinking about Blackwings otherwise. Their loss, of course!

For GM this is a really quick and low-cost way to keep people interested in the Blackwing. I'm just happy it's not yet another sticker and trim package.

I'm not sure they'll sell a lot, but IMO the extra attention should probably help the market for all 5BWs - it'll be putting down some nice lap times to keep the brand out there in the press and socials.

V/Blackwing just hasn't taken off like M, AMG, or RS ... and outside our bubble I'm not sure how much people are even thinking about Blackwings otherwise. Their loss, of course!
Funny in that they already used up the "Track Edition" and had to go with "Precision Edition".

Please tell me more about these adjustable links!
Can you achieve more negative camber with these?
Yes, your limit on rear camber on the 5BW is having enough length in the rear toe link to get the wheel pointed straight. Longer toe links allow you to maximize the available camber adjustment. I’m at -1.8 in the rear with the SPL links.

Yes, your limit on rear camber on the 5BW is having enough length in the rear toe link to get the wheel pointed straight. Longer toe links allow you to maximize the available camber adjustment. I’m at -1.8 in the rear with the SPL links.
I'm assuming they are the ones for 6th gen camaro? Would like to order some.

Curious if it includes Cup 2s or of its just an optional tire from the factory.

I'm going to assume 99% of the performance gain over a car without this package is just going to be from the Cup2s and the additional negative camber if it includes Cup2s.

I would assume the suspension and steering change will just result in a more connected driving experience (which is actually my favourite part about this package) but won't do much for lap times. I wouldn't use the extra negative camber since it requires swapping out the arms and I definitely don't want Cup 2s for a street car.

If its anything like the Corvette's Z07 package, the cost of which actually isn't that much if you took away the required optional equipment of CCBs and aero, I would assume this will cost maybe 2k over CCBs so 11k for the package.

Its a lot of little things but they shouldn't cost an arm and a leg together bundled together minus the CCBs.
Rather than assume, you might wanna watch the video and learn something.

I can see these being bought just because "If it's better for the track, i can scream on the twisties" and 90% of them never being tracked

I can see these being bought just because "If it's better for the track, i can scream on the twisties" and 90% of them never being tracked
(Is there a reason that is a problem?)

Given that there appears to be 2025 BW orders happening, does anybody know what the new V8V option will cost? (Given the billet aluminum parts and revised calibrations I'm pretty much ok with whatever!)

(Is there a reason that is a problem?)

Given that there appears to be 2025 BW orders happening, does anybody know what the new V8V option will cost? (Given the billet aluminum parts and revised calibrations I'm pretty much ok with whatever!)
Most importantly, is it on constraint.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back