Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

I’m going October 23-24 in case any of you dudes will be there. Looking forward to it!

My 21yr old son and I will be there Jan 27-28 both driving manual 5BWs. Hope to connect with anyone else from the site who might be there 🍻

My 21yr old son and I will be there Jan 27-28 both driving manual 5BWs. Hope to connect with anyone else from the site who might be there 🍻
My son and I went to SM together and had a blast!
IMG_4808.jpg
IMG_4814.jpg

Just got back from spring mountain. Holy shit. What a blast. Any questions feel free to ask them! Got 4 seconds away from the instructor's hot lap time, which I count as a win. Learned so much, had a blast, and then went to vegas and had that experience for a couple days. Shot some full auto machine guns, saw cirque de solei, maroon 5, gambled a bit, had such a great time.

These cars are so capable. The 4 around turns was way way more capable than I was expecting.

There is a place in Vegas that you can ride in a helicopter and shoot full auto machine guns at derelict vehicles in the desert. My next trip to LV I will be doing that. I was always doing the piloting and never the actual shooting. It must be a blast !
You can also drive tanks and run stuff over, too !

Same place I went! I just didn't want to fork over the several thousand dollars to do the minigun/helicopter experience lol. But great experience shooting full auto, especially the M249 SAW.

There is a place in Vegas that you can ride in a helicopter and shoot full auto machine guns at derelict vehicles in the desert. My next trip to LV I will be doing that. I was always doing the piloting and never the actual shooting. It must be a blast !
You can also drive tanks and run stuff over, too !
Save your cash and do that down in Texas. Take home the bacon after.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom