Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Zuck is many things, but clearly he ain't no dummy.

But this just highlights what I said before. You could give me 10 million dollars (or in his case, billions) , but I still wouldn't get any other daily driver.
I think all it shows is that he’s not picky about cars. Which I have to admit is a good quality. But I think I would go with a bulletproof Bentley and a ex Navy Seal driver.

I think all it shows is that he’s not picky about cars. Which I have to admit is a good quality. But I think I would go with a bulletproof Bentley and a ex Navy Seal driver.
Not necessary. Zuck is very well-known for spending immense amounts of money on security.

I think all it shows is that he’s not picky about cars. Which I have to admit is a good quality.
I remember back around 2014 he was known for knocking about in a manual Golf GTI, so I'm guessing he values driving stick and being 'somewhat' under the radar in his daily. I would not be surprised if it's in a plain color without the CF. Debadge the "Blackwing" (or don't put it on) and like mine, most people in the SF Bay Area will completely ignore it and figure it's an Uber. :D

I remember back around 2014 he was known for knocking about in a manual Golf GTI, so I'm guessing he values driving stick and being 'somewhat' under the radar in his daily. I would not be surprised if it's in a plain color without the CF. Debadge the "Blackwing" (or don't put it on) and like mine, most people in the SF Bay Area will completely ignore it and figure it's an Uber. :D
Ouch. I could be an Uber driver, I guess!!

I have a Black Raven 5BW, debadged, no carbon (except the CCBs). Happy to be completely ignored (except for the few that know). :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom