Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wheel Repair Fail

Wife has XT6 had a couple recalls for dumb things and the infamous thermostat failure that the engine is notorious for. Nothing else wrong and it runs and drives great. Love that 3.6 engine couldn't imagine wasting stupid money on a Porsche.....

Wife has XT6 had a couple recalls for dumb things and the infamous thermostat failure that the engine is notorious for "warranty." Nothing else wrong and it runs and drives great. Love that 3.6 engine couldn't imagine wasting stupid money on a Porsche.....

Bought mine from Conte and get it serviced at Atlantic. Same here, only oil changes , so far.
Are you one of those people who lives out east all year? Are you perhaps a grizzled fisherman?

Joking aside, I had a friend whose family lived in the Hamptons. They'd skedaddle and rent out their property for three months a year and make bank over the summer.

Are you one of those people who lives out east all year? Are you perhaps a grizzled fisherman?

Joking aside, I had a friend whose family lived in the Hamptons. They'd skedaddle and rent out their property for three months a year and make bank over the summer.
I have a nice summer home in Montauk, I own/share with my brothers. We rent it out in the summer to the "citiots" and it pays for most of the annual expenses.

Attachments

• CT5-V BW @ Montauk House.JPG
    CT5-V BW @ Montauk House.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 10

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!