Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

Distant cousin in the garage today. Even more uncommon (and more obnoxiously parked) than mine.

1000007342.jpg

(That's an ELR)

I like my Shadow Grey Metallic but now I wish I had ordered Blaze Orange...second on my list would have been infrared tintcoat after seeing @jwolf99 's car
Tried I did for both of those colors! Ended up with BLACK...arghh not again! Anyway, got all the Carbon though>

At the local grocery store picking up goodies on the way to the drive-in. Saw a 5 and parked my 4bw infront of it. I can tell the 4bw from the ct4 but wasn’t sure if this 5 was a bw or not
IMG_2036.jpeg

Picking my car up from getting PPF. It was hot and I was with my kids, so I didn't think about it, but I should have gotten a shot of the whole row of cars from the front. I was parked next to a Ferrari, and there were 2 other Ferrari's, and a Bentley parked there along with a couple BMWs.

Attachments

• 20240719_160258.jpg
    20240719_160258.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
Isn’t it a 2 door CTS?
It sure looks like it should be, doesn't it? But the California "clean air vehicle" sticker for access to HOV lanes is a giveaway. As is the ELR logo you can't see. So ... it's the Cadillac of Chevy Volts. Total production: 2958 cars.

It sure looks like it should be, doesn't it? But the California "clean air vehicle" sticker for access to HOV lanes is a giveaway. As is the ELR logo you can't see. So ... it's the Cadillac of Chevy Volts. Total production: 2958 cars.
I forgot those ever existed! But that’s okay, I’m probably not the only one.
🙂

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back