Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Password for Connected Services

white98ls

Seasoned Member
After 18 months of ownership, my BW started asking me for my Connected Services password. Not only do I not remember it, I can't figure out which email to locate in order to reset it.

Any tips here? I'm not even quite sure what it's for as I basically just use Android Auto for everything, and that still works. I just want to get rid of the annoying reminder for my password every time I start the car.

Try resetting the password through the my Cadillac app if you have it installed o your phone or otherwise on the Cadillac website. You would have likely have provided at least the email ID to your dealer to set up your profile.The same password should then work in the car login.

If you have a problem with that, just try a reset request for each email address. Then check your inboxes as only 1 will work.

Try resetting the password through the my Cadillac app if you have it installed o your phone or otherwise on the Cadillac website. You would have likely have provided at least the email ID to your dealer to set up your profile.The same password should then work in the car login.
That worked - thank you.

I had the same issue and it took me a few password attempts before I hit the right one. My salesman put his password into the screen to show me how stuff worked and I am still using his password 2.5 years later ! LOL !

I got prompted for my password even though it has not changed nor had anything else changed. It appears to just automatically forget the saved password after 2 or 3 weeks between ignition cycles.

How long was it since your last drive when it prompted you ?

I drove my car this past Sunday after 4wks of sitting and not touched. It did not prompt me to enter my password as an fyi. I had to start it to move it this evening out of the garage to get something, still no prompt as a couple of reference points.

You will generally get a prompt for a PW around a year after the last prompt (my experience).

Interesting, I haven’t been prompted since Oct 2022, after setup.

I got this same message yesterday and finally this morning I was able to figure out which web site it conformed to (GM.com appeared to be the root for whatever Cadillac uses) and went into my password manager to find it and enter it into the car. Kind of annoying, especially since I don't actually have any online services that I'm aware of.

I also did not see any option to send/email a password reset request.

How long was it since your last drive when it prompted you ?
Only a couple of days - it has sat for longer. First time since I bought it and did the first password entry in February 2023.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom