Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I see that "my" 2024 5BW is at Myrtle Beach Cadillac at what looks like MSRP. I told them I wanted a one back in fall of 2022. They had no allocations or anything but apparently ordered the car on spec exactly as I wanted (Blue, M6, PDR, Red belts/brakes, gray seats, no sunroof). It is listed on the inventory search. I told my wife about it and she did say "we have a 3rd car garage", but I seriously doubt she was actually serious since I already got my new car in spring of 2023. But I do kind of want it. Hopefully someone on here will find it is what they want.
I'm heading down to MB next month, can give you a ride... (we're neighbors, it seems).

What did you buy last spring that is keeping you from getting it?

23 M5 Competition, ordered exactly the way I wanted it. I had a manual V1 and V2 for 5 and 14 years. I don't miss them. The V2 was a great car but still lacked the luxury of my 2000 Cadillac STS I had before the V's. With the M5 I finally feel like I have the STS+V2 combo that I always wanted (adjusted for how cars have improved in the last 20+ years). The V's served me well (105k on the V2 when sold) but it is nice to have something different than an LSx + Tremec. And my first non-GM car (after 2 Oldsmobiles and 3 Cadillacs).

But who knows, there could be a BW in my future. The G90 M5 does not interest me at all.

Anyone know is GM is still the $3k rebate or 0.9% financing incentive?

I was about ready to order a car with Dustin at Sewell, but he left the business. Any suggestions on a sales person that will work a good deal? I don't consider MSRP a good deal post Covid :) Thank you.

I was about ready to order a car with Dustin at Sewell, but he left the business. Any suggestions on a sales person that will work a good deal? I don't consider MSRP a good deal post Covid :) Thank you.
I'm trying to figure that out as well. It sounds like you can negotiate if it's on the lot. No one has mentioned below MSRP on an order.

I'm trying to figure that out as well. It sounds like you can negotiate if it's on the lot. No one has mentioned below MSRP on an order.
Depending on the Blackwing, Dustin was able to get 10% or more off MSRP if it was on the lot. Pre-Covid I ordered new cars at or slightly above invoice. Just checking to see what everyone is experiencing.

I’ll keep following this thread but if the car has a waiting list at the dealership, I don’t think an ordered car going for under MSRP is realistic. I’m going to try to get them to throw in a hat or some other goodies instead 🤣.

@eddyjoe These still have waiting lists? A couple Cadillac stores contacted me to place an immediate order when they received an allocation. I guess it depends on the regional market.

@eddyjoe These still have waiting lists? A couple Cadillac stores contacted me to place an immediate order when they received an allocation. I guess it depends on the regional market.
I was #5 on the list of my local dealership when I put my name on it in January. I’m the first on the list for the 2025’s (or so they said).

I love the idea of yellow, but not so much the shade Caddy uses. Still, against all the black on the car, and especially when carbon bits are added - it is a bold contrast.

Obviously, there are deals to be had on the oh-so-special edition cars that don’t seem to move. It looks like they account for almost all of the existing 4V inventory. Same thing happened last year with the IMSA cars. I could do without the stickers and the plaque and the story but the carbon packs and seatbacks and the different interior color combos mostly justify the premium.

I pushed to get $11k off of the inflated MSRP on the last day of the quarter. So my carbon exterior bits were free, I guess, which is good because I’m gonna destroy that beautiful front lip in no time. 😬

I was very tempted to order a green/brown 25, though.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom