Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT5 & CT5-V Blackwing Order Support Guide

When I was looking for my 24’ it seemed like there were a lot of the with CCB sitting and available but I didn’t want them bc of the $9k cost. So out of curiosity I called my local dealership and replacement cost for rotors and pads was over $18k with labor so I was like hellll no.
Worth every penny just to avoid the dust. Ceramic your wheels and barrels all you want. It might make the clean up easier but I consider no dust to clean easiest.

Uninspiring colors. Though I was fond of the controversial Rift Metallic. Would love to see Deep Space and Drift in person.

Maybe we get a preview of 2026 colors before the 2025's even deliver . =/

Would love to see Deep Space and Drift in person.
Somewhere here in another thread I have a picture of deep space. It's basically a dark gray, but has tiny gold flakes in it. It's very close to Shadow Metallic, but that has blue undertones. I'd like to see it outside in the sun.

Somewhere here in another thread I have a picture of deep space. It's basically a dark gray, but has tiny gold flakes in it. It's very close to Shadow Metallic, but that has blue undertones. I'd like to see it outside in the sun.

This sounds like an agreeable color. I was not a fan of the ambiguous nature of shadow metallic bluehue.

Bonus would be if the gold flakes in DSM make tech bronze wheels more attractive.

There is also a youtube video with DSM that I thought was a pretty good view.

Dealer has a drift ct4 in transit, but I am trending toward a 'no' for baby blue..

Thank you.

Deep space is RPO GAI. You could check other GM brands to see if anyone has that paint code using a different name. It would be worth the aggravation before you order.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom