Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT5 & CT5-V Blackwing Order Support Guide

1726669069950.png

Saw this posted on one of the facebook pages. 🔥

Can't believe I'm saying this, but in that color (and not a big silver fan), that angle, that lighting, it looks really good. Can't wait to see one in person. As an aside, too bad they can't move that side sensor lower.

It is an engineer's car, guy who shared photo is his brother in law or something. Surprising they are still needing engineers to drive them around, not like they are all that different from the previous models.

Think that camera angle actually stretched the front a bit, some lens distortion which is common in car photos. Makes it look more CTS-like.

Think that camera angle actually stretched the front a bit, some lens distortion which is common in car photos. Makes it look more CTS-like.

I concur... but it's not just car photos, it's any picture taken with a phone camera with their tiny little wide-angle lenses. That said, it's remarkable (to me anyway) how good these cameras have gotten.

And yes, I like that color a lot too!

The new front end looks nice but not as nice as I like my '22 front end.
I prefer the previous front end too. I'm a big fan of how the vertical running light is split. It gives the front end a bit of depth, almost suggesting that the light weaves back behind the top of the bumper and then comes back out.

I also much prefer the digital gauge cluster that's recessed back into the dash over the giant flat screen that just sits behind the steering wheel. I do like the improved infotainment screen, but I wish they could have found a way to keep the recessed gauge cluster. It's much more befitting of a performance car.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom