Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

R.I.P. Bob McWho

RChrisE

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V Blackwing
All,

I am sad to let everybody know that one of our members passed away last Saturday.

After showing him my '22 4BW at breakfast one morning, 3 days later he sold his Buick and 3 days later ordered his CT5-V and joined our community. He had been posting and doing research here to use the knowledge base here as help through the ordering process. Including cancelling one order from a dealership, and ordering from another....but you can read all about those adventures on this forum. His registration name here is "mcwho"

I saw him at breakfast in January when he had taken delivery of his CT5-V. And after that we drove to a pretty empty parking lot to just do some comparisons and do a little photo shoot. I've attached a couple of our photos. (I suck at taking pictures)

I've known him for 20+ years and he was definitely a car guy and had multiple play cars we used to work on together. I will miss him.

Chris E.

Attachments

• IMG_0468.JPEG
    IMG_0468.JPEG
    860.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0469.JPEG
    IMG_0469.JPEG
    801 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0470.JPEG
    IMG_0470.JPEG
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0471.JPEG
    IMG_0471.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. May he RIP.

Chris, my condolences. As sad as it is, these events are reminders to the rest of us that life is short, and to enjoy it while you can.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom