Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

I have my 6 digit order and the bot has consistently said that my order has been entered by my dealer but not accepted by GM yet, been 2 weeks. Dealer claims to be baffled on why and has run it up the ladder to their rep.

So my only choices here are to wait or cut bait? Nothing on the build sheet can confirm an allocation match? Last status update on the build sheet is 1035 Re-edited; Failed on 10/2, not sure what that means.
The website is not overly helpful. I knew nothing after code 1100 until the dealer called with a TPW and then once the car was built. Mainly the website says "call the dealer".... But now, a few months later....knowing the car has been built....there is no shipping date ....

Ah yes, see that now. Hopefully it gets working soon. I noticed in the email it lists a price for the car as shown, don't think it was there before.

There are several problems with this link.. try right clicking on the link in the email, then click copy link address.. paste that.

Edit .. Fixed.

I edited the URL and looks like the 2025 BW4 configurator is working.

1729002802286.png

Anybody use the chatbot lately to look up your build status? I did today and now it can’t be found for some reason. Cadillac rep said reach out to dealer and see if the build order number got changed. Haven’t heard back from the dealer yet, but kinda weird. Wondering if anyone else has this issue.

Anybody use the chatbot lately to look up your build status? I did today and now it can’t be found for some reason. Cadillac rep said reach out to dealer and see if the build order number got changed. Haven’t heard back from the dealer yet, but kinda weird. Wondering if anyone else has this issue.
Yeah the bot immediately punted me to an advisor. Must be a robot holiday today.

This was just in my email, but when I click on it, it's not here 🤔

Also, the link in it just brings you to the 2024 configurator.

1000015960.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back