Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT5 & CT5-V Blackwing Order Support Guide

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
001_Blackwing_King_Logo.jpg

25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_01.jpg

25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_02.jpg

25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_03.jpg

CT5-V
25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_04.jpg

CT5-V
25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_05.jpg

CT5-V Blackwing
25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_06.jpg

CT5-V Blackwing
25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_07.jpg

CT5-V
25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_08.jpg

CT5-V Blackwing
25MY CT5 V-Series Order Support (002)_Page_09.jpg

x

Holy moly $18K for the precision package!
If it also includes the CF1/2 then that price makes sense, but at 9K for suspension tuning on top of the hit I’d take by selling my 22, I think I’m out.

I was hoping the pricing would be more like the Corvette Z07 upgrade, which is only a few hundred dollars above the CCB option cost.

If it also includes the CF1/2 then that price makes sense, but at 9K for suspension tuning on top of the hit I’d take by selling my 22, I think I’m out.

I was hoping the pricing would be more like the Corvette Z07 upgrade, which is only a few hundred dollars above the CCB option cost.
Yeah pricing is a miss.

If GM priced this well it would have been a great way to sell a bunch of CCBs.

Yes if it’s literally just tunning this will be able to be coded later for so much less then 9k.
Yeah, $9K sounds considering they didnt really have to re-engineer alot of things. Bushings and tires are already parts bin stuff. Stiffer spring rates, adjusted MR valving for the stiffer springs, larger sways, adjusted E-Diff and steering feedback. Revised knuckles to get more camber means they probably slotted the hole for the upper perch to get the knuckle to slide in for more camber.

I few things I wish for:
1. Could get the Precision Package without the CC Brakes and CF kits
2. Could get the Sendona brown interior in the BW

I few things I wish for:
1. Could get the Precision Package without the CC Brakes and CF kits
2. Could get the Sendona brown interior in the BW

I know the Precision Package includes the Carbon Ceramic Brakes but have not heard it bundles in or requires CF Packages.

I know the Precision Package includes the Carbon Ceramic Brakes but have not heard it bundles in or requires CF Packages.
Ah, maybe I read incorrect info. Either way, would love the more precise handling but don't need the track ready cc brakes.

The few on the fence over CCB's. Today I only wish both of mine had CCB's. The amount of time it cost me to wash the brake dust constantly would have been worth 9g's. Neither of mine will likely ever see a race track either.

I’m sure the precision package was calibrated to the lower unsprung weight of the CCBs. I’ve put a bunch of track time on my 5BW and so far the brakes, particularly the rotors, have held up well. These aren’t the same CCBs as 15-20 years ago.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom