Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT4V Blackwing?

What’s the point of buying in 2025 for 80+ thousand dollars when you can find slightly used one with less than 5000 miles all the options you could possibly want IN high 50s low 60s loaded up crazy as far as I’m concerned! My son just bought 2022 4000 mile’s loaded carbo 1/2 mint for 60,000! I told him to go for it basically getting all options free.
Car back in 2022 listed for $81,000! It’s a no-brainer to me.
JM2C
For me, I'm looking to order a low option car, well under $70k. Plus knowing that there's no chance a prior owner did 4,000 miles of redlining burnouts is a plus.

What’s the point of buying in 2025 for 80+ thousand dollars when you can find slightly used one with less than 5000 miles all the options you could possibly want IN high 50s low 60s loaded up crazy as far as I’m concerned! My son just bought 2022 4000 mile’s loaded carbo 1/2 mint for 60,000! I told him to go for it basically getting all options free.
Car back in 2022 listed for $81,000! It’s a no-brainer to me.
JM2C
Or get a heavily discounted new one one off the lot like some folks are getting here.

I prefer this option since buying a 60k+ performance car I like to have been the only one to abuse it.

Or get a heavily discounted new one one off the lot like some folks are getting here.

I prefer this option since buying a 60k+ performance car I like to have been the only one to abuse it.
This works as long as you don't care about the color/options. I can't find a 6MT with the color I want at all (I set the search to 2000 miles).

For me, I'm looking to order a low option car, well under $70k. Plus knowing that there's no chance a prior owner did 4,000 miles of redlining burnouts is a plus.
Lowest price 20,000 plus miles for $56000+ not a bargain with that many miles, I would never buy used with many miles. I fully understand your point about someone running it hard, it’s certified adding extra year warranty worth the crap shoot IMO.

still well over the price of this car!

still well over the price of this car!
Yeah but it’s a brand new car. Peace of mind is worth the 10k difference.

For a used car to be worth it to me the price difference needs to be bigger. For example for 61k you can get a no options new. I would rather get that than a used one with lots of options.

If I wanted to potentially order a '25 CT4 BW, when would I need to start making sure I get my name on a list somewhere? I know the turn around can be months, and I'd hate to decide the BW is what I want and then have it be too late to get an order through.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back