Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

The last update for ETA's is below. Keep in mind that the dealer portals generally open up before there is an online builder/configuration page available... but that doesn't mean that will be the case this time.

CT5-V Blackwing & CT5-V
  1. 07/15/2024 | Model Year Startup Date
  2. 05/16/2024 | Expected Dealer Order Entry Date
All others - CT5 Non Blackwing & Non V-Series
  1. 05/06/2024 | Model Year Startup Date
  2. 03/07/2024 | Expected Dealer Order Entry Date
Today is the day! It doesn’t seem to be up yet on the GM Fleet Order Guide but perhaps corporate time is different and we’re too early.

Today is the day! It doesn’t seem to be up yet on the GM Fleet Order Guide but perhaps corporate time is different and we’re too early.
The order guide for the CT4V-BW was posted at least 3 days in advance of orders opening up which makes me think that ordering is not available today.

Given that some features like super cruise are now standard, I'm guessing they will consolidate other feature packages as well. Would not be surprised at all if it goes up $5k-$7500. Won't have a better guess until order guides are posted.
Yes i don't think they'll give the facelift away for free, and whatever that giant ipad screen is.

I was told by a dealer today that the order banks will be delayed until 4th quarter of 2024 for the 25 Blackwing . Anyone else heard this? @Blackwing Bill @1StunnaV
That would be a massive delay - that means production is not going to start until early 2025, at the earliest. That's a huge delay from the original production start date of July 2024.

5bw… 2 dealers have told me the same thing.. texted blackwing king yesterday to verify but he hasn’t respond yet
Respectfully, I really really hope your sources are wrong. The website (likely the last thing to be updated) still says Summer 2024. I’m just looking for affirmation. Any glimmer of hope. I guess this is me now being in the goat rodeo.

Attachments

• IMG_8654.jpeg
    IMG_8654.jpeg
    691.3 KB · Views: 1
The rodeo has not been living up to expectations lately. But this is GM and they won’t disappoint.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back