Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Order bank open date 2025 CT5V BW?

Has anyone heard any more news on this? Starting to lose hope.
Nothing from me. Nothing from my dealer. Nothing from scouring the internets for additional info. Cadillac.com still says summer 2024 which is the only encouraging thing.

Just spoke with my dealer and he doesn't know when they'll open for 2025's either. I'm ready for another but not sure I feel like entering the rodeo again. There are options on lots out there already.

For what it's worth, the base CT5 starting price jumped up $9200 from 24 to 25, and the Blackwing seems to follow the price trends of the base model. I'd expect the 25 to start at $104,090.

For what it's worth, the base CT5 starting price jumped up $9200 from 24 to 25, and the Blackwing seems to follow the price trends of the base model. I'd expect the 25 to start at $104,090.
Yikes!!!!!! Looks like I’m sitting in the 1st gen BW for a little bit.

Understand why the big price increase on the CT5. They no longer have a "luxury" trim. Base trim level now is "Premium Luxury". You'd have to compare Prem Lux on 24 vs 25 to see how much it went up.

Understand why the big price increase on the CT5. They no longer have a "luxury" trim. Base trim level now is "Premium Luxury". You'd have to compare Prem Lux on 24 vs 25 to see how much it went up.
Good call, didn't even notice that. In that case the price jump is more realistically $4700, which probably accounts for the addition of the digital dash. That makes the BW $99,590.

Still entirely speculation on my part, so take that with a big grain of salt.

I thought it was a little bit irresponsible to spend $106k on a sedan the first time around, but if you don't have one yet, I highly recommend you do. However, doing it again and going out of pocket 10's of 1,000's of dollars in transaction costs just to "upgrade" to an EV dash? Man alive! The 2025 not a gen 2, it's a mid-cycle refresh.

I'm torn between loving the new Deep Space Metallic color and hating the digital dash.
The digital dash is the main reason I'm waiting for 2025. If it wasn't for that, I would have bought a 24. The mandatory super cruise in the 25 is what's irritating to me and the steering wheel is much more ugly.

Having had an 2019 AMG for 3 years with the widescreen display, I just don’t think it’s a good match to the 5BW vibe. The dash in my 22 is so appropriate for the type of car it represents. That’s just me, everyone has their own tastes. For a cruising sedan like an S550 I would be good with a widescreen, much more fitting.

When I had a 95 impala ss with digital gauges, I wanted the new analog gauge in 96 model….now I want to keep my old blackwing gauges instead of upgrading to new digital screen…just sayin

Good call, didn't even notice that. In that case the price jump is more realistically $4700, which probably accounts for the addition of the digital dash. That makes the BW $99,590.

Still entirely speculation on my part, so take that with a big grain of salt.

That's not even the whole story.

The new 2025 CT5 comes with supercruise as standard which was once a 3700 dollar option. This brings the price difference to 1000 dollars.

In addition the 2025 comes with the ultraview sunroof as standard while on the premium luxury it used to be part of a 9000 dollar package or a 1450 dollar option.

In addition the AKG stereo on the 2025 is standard where in 2024 you had to opt into the 9000 dollar package to get the worse sounding premium bose system.

Overall feature for feature the 2025 is actually substantially cheaper than a similarly optioned 2024 would be.

I can see why they slashed the prices on the CT5, it's just not a good seller in the market. We will have to see what this translates for the Blackwing. Given that sales aren't exactly brisk anymore with cars on lots and upcoming competition (new M5) I'd be surprised if it's anything more than a 1000 to 1500 dollar jump.

5bw… 2 dealers have told me the same thing.. texted blackwing king yesterday to verify but he hasn’t respond yet
non-V MY25’s have already been placed but for V/BW it looks like there will be a delay. We do not know exactly when it will open up.

I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, there is a lot of BW inventory on lots, I expect '25 order won't open until some of this inventory is sold through.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back