Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wheel Upgrade

I didn't weigh them. I went up in size so I'm assuming they went up in weight. From lugging them around, not too much of a difference. Fro everyday driving drives great. I'm not tracking the car and if I did it wouldn't be with 20 inch wheels... But that's just me.

What's the weight difference between the factory wheel and these?
Didn't weigh them, I went up in size, but I'll be sure to try and remember to weigh them this weekend. I gotta take them off to add locks when they arrive.

I'll suggest that the more open and transparent you are the more likely you will be in obtaining sales. For example, you don't have to tell us who your manufacturer is, but country of origin means a lot to some people.

If you work in real estate, then you should know all about how to market something... Great photos, full disclosure, stuff like that.

Good luck!

...and might want to check with @Rob about selling through this forum...
I'll suggest that the more open and transparent you are the more likely you will be in obtaining sales. For example, you don't have to tell us who your manufacturer is, but country of origin means a lot to some people.

If you work in real estate, then you should know all about how to market something... Great photos, full disclosure, stuff like that.

Good luck!
Absolutely, I already posted they were made across the pond and not made in the US. I definitely know how to market. I spend quit a bit each month marketing for my real job... Google adwords certified etc. When I'm ready to actually launch it, if you own a Blackwing, they'll be popping up. Thats the beauty of google. You can target someone by the car they freaking drive. It's insane. This wasn't a formal marketing campaign by any means. Just me being excited about the wheels I was able to get for an amazing price. I'm here if others would like to save a few G's..

Because I'm trying to start a business. Drug dealers don't give you their supplier, but they all try and get the best product for the best price. I put in the work, paid the price doing the research...took the risk ( My own wheels). I can't give up my connect...
This all reads shady to me. Are you an authorized retailer or distributor? Are you an employee of this company? Have you even spoken to the supplier about your intent and got their blessing?

It reads like you are trying to leverage an opportunity to earn yourself money because you did some research. This thread doesn’t really read like you are trying to benefit the community.

Just sharing my opinion on how this reads. Like others have said, a little transparency would go a long way.

This all reads shady to me. Are you an authorized retailer or distributor? Are you an employee of this company? Have you even spoken to the supplier about your intent and got their blessing?

It reads like you are trying to leverage an opportunity to earn yourself money because you did some research. This thread doesn’t really read like you are trying to benefit the community.

Just sharing my opinion on how this reads. Like others have said, a little transparency would go a long way.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I want to clarify a few things because it seems there may be some misunderstandings. First and foremost, I have a long-standing track record of being completely transparent and ethical in all of my business dealings. My goal with bringing wheels to the market is to offer quality at a fair price—not to mislead anyone.

I’m not here to convince anyone who feels uncomfortable. If you'd prefer to buy your wheels elsewhere and pay retail, that’s perfectly fine. But sometimes things aren’t too good to be true—they’re just the result of smart business decisions. I don’t need this venture to succeed for financial reasons; my primary career is thriving, and this is simply a project born out of passion and opportunity.

Regarding manufacturers, it’s very straightforward: I pay them, they make the wheels. It doesn’t require more than that. Leveraging opportunities is how businesses grow—it's part of the entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation.

If you choose not to purchase from someone, that’s entirely your decision, but please refrain from making assumptions about my intentions without knowing me personally. Transparency is important to me, and I’ve always conducted myself with integrity.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I want to clarify a few things because it seems there may be some misunderstandings. First and foremost, I have a long-standing track record of being completely transparent and ethical in all of my business dealings. My goal with bringing wheels to the market is to offer quality at a fair price—not to mislead anyone.

I’m not here to convince anyone who feels uncomfortable. If you'd prefer to buy your wheels elsewhere and pay retail, that’s perfectly fine. But sometimes things aren’t too good to be true—they’re just the result of smart business decisions. I don’t need this venture to succeed for financial reasons; my primary career is thriving, and this is simply a project born out of passion and opportunity.

Regarding manufacturers, it’s very straightforward: I pay them, they make the wheels. It doesn’t require more than that. Leveraging opportunities is how businesses grow—it's part of the entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation.

If you choose not to purchase from someone, that’s entirely your decision, but please refrain from making assumptions about my intentions without knowing me personally. Transparency is important to me, and I’ve always conducted myself with integrity.
For the record, the name of my mortgage company is LTI Mortgage, which stands for Loyalty, Trust, and Integrity. I didn’t get to where I am by accident—these are the principles I live by. I’ve never wronged anyone in business, and I have no intention of starting now. This will be the last post I respond to regarding "shadiness." Everyone has a choice, and I respect that.

What’s frustrating is that the company isn’t even off the ground yet, and some are already questioning my ability or intentions. Every successful company in America had to start somewhere, and this is no different. Y'all relax a little.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 2.50.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 2.50.52 PM.png
    695.8 KB · Views: 17

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!