Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Wheel Upgrade

mprice07

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 Blackwing
I finally got around to upgrading the wheels. 20x 10.5 and 20x12. 315/30/20 and 295/30/20. Super Duper Flush! I can get you wheels shipped to your door for a lot less than you think. If anyone interested let me know. I/We've been paying way too much for quality wheels.

Caddy Side 3.jpg

Attachments

• caddy side 2.jpg
    caddy side 2.jpg
    959.2 KB · Views: 83
What's the specs?

e.g. legit 2 piece? Fully forged, or just barrel? Company?

Legit, The same 6061 Forged Aluminum as everybody else.

Specs? Full custom sizes. Whatever you need. I'm running 20 x12 and 20 x 10.5

Those look great! Is there a brand associated with these? Are they made in America by Americans for Americans?

If I wanted to stay with 19" in factory sizing, what kind of money are we talking about?

Yes would love to know the wheel specs. I've been dreaming about 305/30/19 fronts on a 10.5 or 11" wheel so I'd be curious about your fitment.

Those look great! Is there a brand associated with these? Are they made in America by Americans for Americans?

If I wanted to stay with 19" in factory sizing, what kind of money are we talking about?
Wheels are not made in the US. Made over the pond just like 90% of all the other wheels are made. Same materials etc. I went down a deep rabbit hole because someone pretty much told me I was a cheap ass because I didn't want to overpay for wheels.

What I found out... most of the wheels are not made in the US. There is a huge difference in Made in the USA vs. Assembled in the USA. Assembled basically means, we put in one bolt or a center cap etc.

What I also learned... Forged doesn't mean stronger. It's a marketing ploy. You hit the right pothole with any wheels and it's going to bed. All these videos of people dropping rims off a building to prove how strong it is is silly. Like seriously, when are we ever going dukes of hazard style in our cars?

Even I was impressed with how good they turned out and I a skeptical mofo.
Yes would love to know the wheel specs. I've been dreaming about 305/30/19 fronts on a 10.5 or 11" wheel so I'd be curious about your fitment.

I went 295/30 front with 10.5. 11 front will be pushing it. Especially with a 30. One thing I learned though is the tire load on most tires will be 99. The 295/30/20 was the only 100 I could find. I'm no expert on tire load and I doubt I'd ever reach the max, just didn't want to be driving around thinking about. I can probably guarantee you though, that 11 front on a 30 isn't going to work.

Just another "cheap ass" with a 5 Blackwing like me! :ROFLMAO:
Right... Like we literally dropped another 50K for a car because it made more noise. At the end of the day that's really it because I'll never race it or actually need damn near 700 horsepower.

So why the gatekeeping about them? Just share where they are from so people can buy their own, otherwise why make a big deal about it all?

So why the gatekeeping about them? Just share where they are from so people can buy their own, otherwise why make a big deal about it all?
Because I'm trying to start a business. Drug dealers don't give you their supplier, but they all try and get the best product for the best price. I put in the work, paid the price doing the research...took the risk ( My own wheels). I can't give up my connect...

2-piece wheels shipped... $3500. Full custom colors and options. That's about $1-$2K cheaper than everyone else.

A set of bosses are running 2K a wheel at best.

*It's not the same wheel, Just an example of a 2-piece wheel at a major brand.

Attachments

• 20240827_190544.jpg
    20240827_190544.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240824_175320.jpg
    20240824_175320.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 20240909_184732.jpg
    20240909_184732.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240920_060243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240920_060243_Chrome.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 35
Because I'm trying to start a business. Drug dealers don't give you their supplier, but they all try and get the best product for the best price. I put in the work, paid the price doing the research...took the risk ( My own wheels). I can't give up my connect...

That's fine, but it seemed like you were putting out there about getting wheels for cheap, and then not telling anyone where from, etc. Do you have a list of styles/colors available? Option to come with tires mounted?

That's fine, but it seemed like you were putting out there about getting wheels for cheap, and then not telling anyone where from, etc. Do you have a list of styles/colors available? Option to come with tires mounted?
Right now I've got two wheels and adding more. However, the supplier can build anything custom fit. I'm getting options that I think look good and what people may like for now. For me personally if I can't clean the brakes I don't like them... But that's me. The where from would be through myself.

I'm not a full time wheel guy by any means. I do Mortgage and Real Estate full time. However I managed to get this set in my car for waaaaayyyy less than the big names and other "trusted" sellers. This would be a way of helping folks get wheels and keep some cash in their pocket. I posted the images of mine to show the quality, build and the price of course.

I've had them literally in my car for two weeks. No time to build a site or anything like that .. again, I'm excited to contribute to the forum and help those who don't wanna drop 5-10K on wheels.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom