Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Traffic Ticket Attorneys

I got a ticket a couple months back for going 96 in a 70 which once you're going more than 25 over TX doesn't like that so much. I hired an attorney for like $300 and ended up having to pay another $300 in court fees and now if I don't get another ticket by Sept 8th the first one will be dismissed. I didn't have to go to court or deal with anything other than giving the attorney & court some money. Idk what would have happened if I didn't hire an attorney, but I'm happy with the outcome.

I was a NY cop (until I retired 3 years ago). In NY, if you plead not guilty and the cop does not show up, the Judge will usually dismiss the ticket. If LASER was used, have the cop produce his memo book where he tested the LASER at the beginning of his tour. 99.75% do not test the unit. Pro Laser III guns have a self test mode and they won't work if the test fails. If it was RADAR used, ask for the last certification paperwork. Hiring a lawyer will cost you as much as the ticket and fees. BUT....Judges are lawyers and there is a brotherhood amongst them. They will usually cut deals with each other and usually take a few bucks off you for justice sake. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
*** I feel like the masked magician who tells people how the trick is done.
***In my 28 years as a cop, I only had 3 people fight me in court. I am 3 wins, 0 losses.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom