Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

track day - tire trailer and hitch options?

Jesse

What is everyone doing to transport track tires to/from events? I was hoping to source a hitch and then do the traditional Harbor Freight/Northern Tool trailer, but haven't seen much for options.

You won't find any. There's a thread that should be easy to find on this site for what is essentially a group buy for a custom solution.

We need at least 10....as of now we might have 4 or 5.

I'd be in for one. 2022 CT4V BW.
I'm really busy with (family) stuff for the next week or so but I will reach out to them again after and see what we can do. I would really like a hitch to be able to put a heavy duty rack on for our e-bikes. It could also be a way for folks who track to bring along wheels/tires...

What is everyone doing to transport track tires to/from events? I was hoping to source a hitch and then do the traditional Harbor Freight/Northern Tool trailer, but haven't seen much for options.
With much sadness, I kinda had to give up on this one.

I had a custom 'hidden' hitch that Leroy Engineering made me for the Camaro. He doesn't make hitches any longer. Still makes amazing trailers, tho.

I haven't been able to find anything that will work. It would have to be a completely custom job. I would be willing to pay a premium for something that would work.

I bought a U-Haul trailer hitch for my wife's Mazda a few years back. It was well design and a good quality. I chek to see if they had one for the CT5BW. Not surprisingly, they do not. However, they will make one if someone will lend them a Ct5BW for a few days (lender gets a few hitch out of the deal). Maybe someone near Tempe can help out?

Your vehicle requires a custom-built hitch​

If U-Haul doesn't have a hitch for your vehicle, nobody does!
Your vehicle requires a custom-built hitch which we will gladly fabricate for you. If you are able to bring your vehicle to our Tempe, AZ Research & Development facility we'll provide you with a free U-Haul custom trailer hitch, including free installation, and a lifetime unlimited warranty in exchange for the use of your vehicle to fabricate the trailer hitch. We'll need the vehicle for four to five days. If you are interested in this offer please complete the form below and we'll contact you to schedule your appointment. This offer is only valid until one customer per vehicle can fulfill our requirements.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom