Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Thy Blackwing King 👑 has taken off his crown. | Chosen to exit the Car Sales Business |

With Dustin gone and not responding to my texts, who's the go to person for similar deals?

With Dustin gone and not responding to my texts, who's the go to person for similar deals?
Somewhat answered earlier in the thread...
Is there a new sewell cadillac representative on the forum? I am interested in one of the cars they have on inventory.

Call them and ask for Blake Thompson.

Is he the Prince? ;)

He's the crown prince (aka sales manager).

I'll give him a try. TY.

Oh man I bought my Coastal Blue 4BW from Dustin on 5/1 and it was the best experience buying a car I've ever had, and I sold cars for 5 years! I hate when great salespeople leave their jobs but definitely respect the reason for leaving.

Just Hold On Carrie Underwood GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

Happy Saturday Night Live GIF

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Why is there always so much drama around monarchies.

Maybe the Blackwing Queen had something to say about the plan ...

Glad to have you back in the game, Dustin!

My day job frequently interferes with my day trading.
I dabble, but don’t put in the time and effort required to be on top. Quite frankly, while I enjoy some amount of research, I don’t find it personally that enjoyable to spend large amounts of time doing it. If I don’t enjoy it, why do it as a job or career. It’s the dopamine factor that drives me to occasionally dip my toes in. I wouldn’t be surprised that car nuts would day trade at a higher per capita than the general population.

Day trading for a career is very, very hard. I've had a few employees leave to do it and then have since come back to work for us.

I wish Dustin the very best and hope he's one of the exceptions that keeps killing it day trading, but I also wouldn't mind if he decided to come back to Sewell with hopefully a touch better work/life balance.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom