Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Terrance's CT5-V Blackwing Adventures

I would be lying if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind. I have not tinted windows a loooooooooong time, but the white would definitely look good with it
I’m the opposite, havent driven an un-tinted car in 15 years lol. On a white car it’s a must do though, killer combination

Call me crazy, but isn’t it weird that a Blackwing spec’d with red seat belts would have the middle rear seat belt in gray? Are all the cars this way or was someone sleeping on the job during production?
I can’t seem to understand why Cadillac would decide not to make the center seat belt match the rest.

IMG_1796.jpeg

Call me crazy, but isn’t it weird that a Blackwing spec’d with red seat belts would have the middle rear seat belt in gray? Are all the cars this way or was someone sleeping on the job during production?
I can’t seem to understand why Cadillac would decide not to make the center seat belt match the rest.

View attachment 20152
Mine is the same way from the factory and I wondered the same thoughts as you! Doesn’t make sense.

View attachment 20152
It’s been discussed previously. Surprisingly, the 4’s Track Editions and possibly the Mondrian Editions get the red center belt. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I also think I saw a post on here some of the newest ones may be getting the red center belt... or maybe I'm mistaking and am just thinking of the track/mondrian editions that @Sticker Boy just mentioned.

View attachment 20152
Nobody is going to use it? Let that one be hidden in plain sight like it should be.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom