Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Selling my Blackwing

Oddly, not as many looks from the GT as I would have expected.
I see you point on the badge delete, but even at shows where I had all badges on it didn't seem to make it stand out.

It's not that I don't like the way white looks, I just don't like keeping white clean. Same applies to black. But the way I see it, a white Blackwing is far better than the Blackwing I don't have.
Black is by far the hardest to keep clean, white and silver are the easiest.

Black is by far the hardest to keep clean, white and silver are the easiest.
I've had a coupe silver cars and a dark gray car. The silver cars I could (and did) straight up neglect and they'd look fine. Downside there is when I spent a day washing, clay bar, polishing, and waxing them, they'd still just look fine. Dark gray with paint correction and ceramic coat showed dirt a good bit more but was gorgeous and easy to keep clean. Black is a nightmare to keep clean. White has always seemed like it'd show everything, but I guess I've never dealt with it firsthand.

White has always seemed like it'd show everything
White (IMHO) is very easy to keep clean and looking clean, except it tends to show the bugs worse than other colors. You're hard pressed to see scratches and when you get that nick, it touches up well. White was not my 1st choice, but after waiting 16 months without an allocation, it was an easy choice when mine became available.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom