Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA for those with EZ Pass and PDR

sethsquire

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
I got a BS NYC speed camera ticket which said I was going 41 in a 30, and figured that I would double check on the PDR since it was theoretically recording everything and would confirm I was actually travelling that speed.

Pulled up my PDR videos and discovered that I had slapped my EZ Pass dead in front of the camera on the windshield, so I've been recording nothing but the side of the EZ Pass for the last 2 months...

Be forewarned!

I got a BS NYC speed camera ticket which said I was going 41 in a 30, and figured that I would double check on the PDR since it was theoretically recording everything and would confirm I was actually travelling that speed.

Pulled up my PDR videos and discovered that I had slapped my EZ Pass dead in front of the camera on the windshield, so I've been recording nothing but the side of the EZ Pass for the last 2 months...

Be forewarned!
I leave my transponder in the glove box and it seems to work so far, ha.

Most states with EZpass also take photo of the license plate and as long as it matches your existing EZpass account, they automatically charge the as if you had the EZpass working. Pretty sure you still get the discount rate.

Most states with EZpass also take photo of the license plate and as long as it matches your existing EZpass account, they automatically charge the as if you had the EZpass working. Pretty sure you still get the discount rate.
Hmm, maybe that's why mine works in the glove box. We have variable tolls here, so I guess I need to check if I'm getting the regular rate or the "bill by mail" rate.

Be forewarned!
@sethsquire REALLY BRO.!?!?!? You just gonna drop that out there like that and not give us a photo of where you placed it? For the greater good give us a pic. PLEASE ....LOL

Yeah that’s why I put mine off to the passenger side. Plus it’s much more aesthetically pleasing with it out of the way

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom