Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Looking Ahead--2024 MY Watch / News

Make a million of em!!! Blackwings for everyone, and a manual transmission in every family’s pot.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Yeah, they said the same (no refresh for BW) previously, but it seems more assured now. I get why the exterior refresh wouldn't happen, but hard to understand that the interior portion wouldn't make it's way to the BW.

It also presumes that there will be a '24 MY Blackwing which is great for those wanting one.

Yeah, they said the same (no refresh for BW) previously, but it seems more assured now. I get why the exterior refresh wouldn't happen, but hard to understand that the interior portion wouldn't make it's way to the BW.

It also presumes that there will be a '24 MY Blackwing which is great for those wanting one.

Not updating the interior sounds like a huge miss.

No refresh.....maybe because 2024 is the last year for the BW?

Interestingly, the article implies the the "regular" V will get the updates. Hmmm?

Prior forum discussion around the refresh was that because the Blackwing was listed as being excluded that it maybe means that it may not live for much longer, or at least not as long as the entire CT5 lineup.

Possibly might only last as long as the Camaro (rumoured '24 last model year) would be a reason to also have the Blackwing cancelled since its powertrain is shared with the ZL1.

Obviously we will see down the road but it seems odd that such a minor refresh is ignored on the Blackwing, but this could simply be a cost savings measure if the Blackwings lifecycle is planned to end after the '24 model year alongside the rumoured Camaro production end.

Or maybe its simply they want to save money on a vehicle that doesn't sell a lot so they decided no Blackwing refresh and maybe it keeps being built for another 4 years.

Caddy engineer was saying they would only extend MY 23 a bit, whatever that means... Heard this from my go to guy at the dealer who was pitching sponsorship to me for the racing team.

Caddy engineer was saying they would only extend MY 23 a bit, whatever that means... Heard this from my go to guy at the dealer who was pitching sponsorship to me for the racing team.
My guy, said that 2024 would be the last year!

But he lives under a bridge on 75 Central Expressway, so what does he know....... He did however get me full CF on my 4 BW! :ROFLMAO:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom