Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Light/Dark Mode Reversed

LF4472

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT4-V Blackwing
The System style setting is giving me Dark Mode instead of Light Mode. Explicitly selecting Dark or Light gives the opposite. This is with Firefox on a Windows PC and an Android 14 phone.

The System style setting is giving me Dark Mode instead of Light Mode. Explicitly selecting Dark or Light gives the opposite. This is with Firefox on a Windows PC and an Android 14 phone.
Yeah, I upgraded the forum software tomorrow and it's a bug. I'm running the dark mode which I really like but it says light. LOL

Yeah, I upgraded the forum software tomorrow and it's a bug. I'm running the dark mode which I really like but it says light. LOL
If you upgraded it tomorrow, why is it broken today? :ROFLMAO: This is such an odd defect.

If you upgraded it tomorrow, why is it broken today? :ROFLMAO: This is such an odd defect.
This morning!

It's been a long day. Don't judge! 🤣🤣🤣

This morning!

It's been a long day. Don't judge! 🤣🤣🤣
No judgement from me! I spent 20 minutes debugging some of my code, only to finally notice the missing comma. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Rob
No judgement from me! I spent 20 minutes debugging some of my code, only to finally notice the missing comma. :oops:
Been there, done that. Revamping the Blackwing Registry here for PHP 8.3 has been no easy task. Anyone that's a PHP coder that saw the code behind it would be like "dude, WTF!?" 🤣

Once you go black... 🤣

• Haha
I like the dark mode better, no need to change!

• Love Post

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners