Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Corsa CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Exhaust Now in Stock!

Alrighty @MikeGuy993 Order#17606, placed on 7/30/2024 ships today, correct? No excuses. ;)

You're absolutely right! You should be receiving an automated tracking email from FedEx later this afternoon!

Man of his word. Thank you sir.

I’m typically an aftermarket exhaust guy, but can’t get pass the round tips in the rectangular pockets. Cadillac has to be OEM look for me. If we ever get rectangular tips I’m a buyer.

I’m typically an aftermarket exhaust guy, but can’t get pass the round tips in the rectangular pockets. Cadillac has to be OEM look for me. If we ever get rectangular tips I’m a buyer.
Completely agree. I may do headers with green cats instead of exhaust just because I love the OEM tip design.

same. I can't stop looking at the round tips and think how great the OEM looks. I want the sound and the power but not the appearance.

rectangle vs circular tips preference aside, the tips in CF look so damn good!! Thank you @MikeGuy993 @WONT TAP for getting it shipped so quickly before shit hits the fan with the hurricane!

Attachments

• IMG_6471.jpeg
    IMG_6471.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6470.jpeg
    IMG_6470.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
rectangle vs circular tips preference aside, the tips in CF look so damn good!! Thank you @MikeGuy993 @WONT TAP for getting it shipped so quickly before shit hits the fan with the hurricane!
Our pleasure. Thanks for your business!

Exactly, tips... shmips... and who cares if they are slashed or have 1/4 of chrome showing or heaven-for-bid sticking out too far! They are cool and sound GREAT so stick em in the hole because that's what men are on the planet for!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom