Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Can you please remove my tracking, chrsk0 from the tracker. I ended up finding an available model that matched what I was looking for and it actually arrived today. I'm beyond happy with the vehicle so far.

Attachments

• ct4v_blackwing.jpg
    ct4v_blackwing.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 110
hey guys, coming to you from just outside of Toronto with an incoming 5V Blackwing! was fortunate Brian Cullen Motors in St Catharines, Ontario gave me the best news of the year haha

placed the order Sept 13, 2022...on Oct 27th received a heads up from my sales rep car was in 4150 status, with Order # CBQQPJ

still no sign of the car apparently still sitting in MI

a good buddy of mine ordered his minutes after I did, our VINs are nearly identical and he got his car 5-6 weeks ago
patiently waiting!! got the XPEL Stealth roll and ceramic tints ready for it as soon as it lands
I hear ya man! It's frustrating seeing people that ordered after you getting their cars while yours sits! Btw I ordered on June 1st 2022 and built September 14th ( a day after you ordered yours) still waiting just across the border in Buffalo.

I hear ya man! It's frustrating seeing people that ordered after you getting their cars while yours sits! Btw I ordered on June 1st 2022 and built September 14th ( a day after you ordered yours) still waiting just across the border in Buffalo.
not too far from us me and my buddy live in the Niagara area...go Bills!
if we cross into the states for a cruise this summer we'll have to pick your brain as to some good routes

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Can you please remove my tracking, chrsk0 from the tracker. I ended up finding an available model that matched what I was looking for and it actually arrived today. I'm beyond happy with the vehicle so far.
Congratulations!

Damn bro, I just got the call today that my Audi S5 Sportback is at the dealer. That car was built on 11/30 and had a long ways to go to get to the US. I'm shocked it made the trip that quick. WTF is GM doing, 4+ months for you, thank god it's winter or this would sting a lot more.

Damn bro, I just got the call today that my Audi S5 Sportback is at the dealer. That car was built on 11/30 and had a long ways to go to get to the US. I'm shocked it made the trip that quick. WTF is GM doing, 4+ months for you, thank god it's winter or this would sting a lot more.
Yes I agree 4 months seems like a ridiculously long time for a built car to just sit. I'm happy that it appears to be on the way now though! Hopefully that will soon all be a distant memory! 😂

I kind of wish I had ordered the bronze wheels for my car. They look good with almost every paint color. Maybe I will order a set and swap mine out.
I agree, but look like they would be heck to clean.

hey guys, coming to you from just outside of Toronto with an incoming 5V Blackwing! was fortunate Brian Cullen Motors in St Catharines, Ontario gave me the best news of the year haha

placed the order Sept 13, 2022...on Oct 27th received a heads up from my sales rep car was in 4150 status, with Order # CBQQPJ

still no sign of the car apparently still sitting in MI

a good buddy of mine ordered his minutes after I did, our VINs are nearly identical and he got his car 5-6 weeks ago
patiently waiting!! got the XPEL Stealth roll and ceramic tints ready for it as soon as it lands
I ordered my car from Finch on the same day and I'm told I have an EDD of April 6th.

I feel like the last Cannuck Standing here.

hahaha you are not alone buddy!!
how'd you find out about your EDD?

My salesman checks his customer orders everyday and sends out an update when anything changes.

He told me on January 7th that my car finally changed from Delayed to an EDD of 04/06/23. Car was built just before Canadian Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners